Grimaldi's Pizzeria Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Grimaldi's Pizzeria Interview Questions

Interviews at Grimaldi's Pizzeria

2.0

Server/Waiter Interview

Interview

They reached out within a matter of days and the interview process only takes about 10-15 minutes. Prepare to bring your Foodhandlers and or Alcohol Certification. The process is rather quick.

Interview Questions

• Have do feel about working a high volume fast paced restaurant setting?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grimaldi's Pizzeria (Greenville, SC (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

There are three sit down interviews where the manager and or owner talk to you. I waited at least 30 for the manager to come talk to me and they could never find my application. I worked there over the summer and didn’t make any money due to corona. I was fired because of my school schedule. The entire place was nasty and DEFINITELY not up to code for CO-VID.

Interview Questions

• Where did I work previously   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grimaldi's Pizzeria.

Interview

Quick, really easy and laid back
    Ask simple questions about your availability, previous experiences in customer service.
    Walked in 5 minutes early and was still left waiting for 15 minutes

Salad Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grimaldi's Pizzeria (Taylor, MI (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Nothing complicated, just a few questions such as experience level and availability. Spoke with the kitchen manager after applying from a online site. Process was just a short q&a.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grimaldi's Pizzeria (Brooklyn, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The manager was very friendly and personable as well as the staff and other restaurant members. Highly recommend to apply, it was a good overall experience to be a part of.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, TN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grimaldi's Pizzeria (Germantown, TN (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was 3 minutes long. They asked about my availability and I was hired on the spot. They were very unorganized with getting me prepared for orientation. They never got back to me about paper work. The general manager is very rude and cold.

Kitchen - Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Chesterfield, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grimaldi's Pizzeria (North Chesterfield, VA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Met with General Manager face to face after completing online application. Interview was quick and efficient in Richmond VA. Assistant Manager was also present. Was asked to complete onboarding interview online.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grimaldi's Pizzeria (Fort Collins, CO (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was fine. Wildly different attitude from hiring manager outside of hiring.
    After being repeatedly warned not to get drunk and sleep with the men of the crew, when I said I was a married non-drinker, the interviewer got very huffy, and exclaimed "well I'm just missing all over the place with you, aren't I?" He went on to imply that I was a lesbian by referring to "my life partner" whenever talking about my husband. After asking him to not call me "hon" or "honey" and to please address me by my name or "miss", he became very angry and said that he called the customers and staff the same name and nobody ever complained about it. Treated me very rudely the rest of the time I worked there.

Interview Questions

• Why were you so upset about (the sexist atmosphere) your last job, what's wrong with doing things that way?   1 Answer

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grimaldi's Pizzeria (Katy, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

-Basic questions about where you see yourself in 3+ years
    -how can you benefit the company
    -reasons you left previous employer
    -It was a 1 on 1 interview which made the process very quick and easy. He had a list of questions and went through each to see how i responded.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason I chose to want a job at Grimaldis?   1 Answer

Key Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grimaldi's Pizzeria (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Got referred by a friend. Came in filled out and application and you are interviewed in the spot. Very easy going interview. If you have the experience you shouldn't have any issue. I was offered the job job the spot. Now you have to have a second interview with the regional manager of you are an outside hire.

Negotiation

Asked what I was loping for and got it based in my experience

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.