Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

HCF (Australia) Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 12 interviews

Interviews at HCF (Australia)

Positive25%
Negative75%
Applied online100%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HCF (Australia)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCF (Australia) (Melbourne) in Feb 2021

Interview

In the online video interview, I had included the hiring manager and a branch manager, and they took turns asking me questions. It was super thorough "what if" questions and I felt like I was being grilled for over 60 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What if you work in a company you cannot agree with its company culture?
    2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCF (Australia) (Sydney) in Jan 2021

Interview

Online interview process easy and quick to use I didn’t have any problems with the process at all very efficiently done and quick to respond to any questions or queries .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burwood, New South Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCF (Australia) (Burwood, New South Wales) in Sep 2020

Interview

Two weeks get the offer and rejected me because failed in background check without any reason. Don’t waste time on it I reject my another job because they offer me the full time position.

Interview Questions
  • Some basic behavior questions but they ask a lot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCF (Australia) (Sydney) in Mar 2019

Interview

Long process. Video interview n if you clear that then face to face interview process which involved group activity and role play. Took about 3 hrs in the office. N a few good weeks until the final results

Interview Questions
  • Why HCF? STAR based questions like take us through a time when you received constructive feedback Did you ever go above and beyond for a customer. Tell us how?
RSS Feed</>Embed