HOYTS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at HOYTS

2.4

Floor Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HOYTS (Sydney) in January 2013.

Interview

I responded to a job ad online and applied online. I was emailed to attend an interview on a set date. It was a group interview in which we played games, asked questions and learnt about the company. I was then called for a trial, and then I was given a letter of employment.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HOYTS (Melbourne) in November 2012.

Interview

There were 3 parts to the interview process - it was a group interview of around 60 people.
    The first part was a very basic maths quiz with ten questions. Then we had to talk to the person next to us and find three interesting facts to introduce them to the rest of the group. We were later split up into smaller groups of around 5 people, where the managers asked typical interview questions within the group, and each small group had to do a short roleplay of a movie.
    After this group interview process, on the same day, the managers handed out pieces of paper to each person and on it would tell you that you were either unsuccessful or successful, in which there was a time for a 2-on-1 interview later that day.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer came with a complaint about a group of children?   1 Answer

Casher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Penrith

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HOYTS (Penrith) in August 2010.

Interview

in a group and not very good as u go to head office and then get picked by management of each sit and get sent to it

j ni jnsvjfn vld fls sdliu fsk brkg lsfakfj,k sf jgkfs gvlskf

Interview Questions

• were do u see your self at hoyts in 5 yrs   1 Answer

Empleador General Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HOYTS (Buenos Aires (Argentina)).

Interview

Bueno, organizado, esta bueno porque le dan su tiempo a cada uno para hablar, avisan en el dia quienes quedan, te mandan hacer los estudios.

Interview Questions

• Que haces en tu tiempo libre.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Aun no hable sobre el sueldo

Vendedor Y Cajera Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HOYTS (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in February 2019.

Interview

Es una entrevista grupal muy amistosa. Hay que llevar los papeles listos y en regla. Muy dinámica y hay que saber hablar. Debes ir bien presentado, se valora la experiencia anterior en atención al cliente. Y hay que ser un poco competitivo.

Empleado Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morón (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HOYTS (Morón (Argentina)).

Interview

Bastante rápido. En una semana tuve dos entrevistas y el preocupacional (en época de vacaciones de invierno). Bastante flexible todo y muy buena onda.