HOYTS Vendedor Y Cajera Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 55 of over 55 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HOYTS

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HOYTS (Brisbane)

Interview

Called in for a group interview. 3 group activities and a quick one on one interview. List 15 items on importance from 1-15, in space with a broken spaceship. Scenario question, role play group activities

Interview Questions
  • Why should Hoyts hire you?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HOYTS (Melbourne) in Jun 2021

Interview

It began with a video application which I undertook and was successful, then I was called in to a face to face interview in which was a very nice experience and I learnt many things, however I was unsuccessful.

Interview Questions
  • A question like What motivates you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HOYTS (Auckland, Auckland) in May 2021

Interview

Fun & sociable. Focusing more on the team aspect of it all. Such as how easy it was to communicate to each other & work sufficiently as a team, as well as bringing something to the table.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HOYTS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HOYTS

Interview

It was short interview but the interviewers were very nice and welcoming, making people feel comfortable in the room. It was a singular interview with two employees asking you questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HOYTS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HOYTS

Interview

I have only had the online application so far, but I have the group interview coming up. The online application was pretty straightforward and simple. there is a 1 minute video submission required for the application

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HOYTS

Application

I interviewed at HOYTS

Interview

Video of you favourite movie at first before the face to face. Then face to face interview at the Hoyts site. Very standard interview questions. Why Hoyts, What do you bring to Hoyts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HOYTS

Application

I interviewed at HOYTS

Interview

haven’t had my interview yet but i got notified that i got an interview the day the applications closed and it’s in three days... will update after i have had it. It is a group interview so it will be interesting...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HOYTS

Application

I interviewed at HOYTS

Interview

You should submit the application online; if you shortlist, you will receive a phone interview; and then followed by a face-to-face interview Afterthat, you may be asked to provide the reference check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HOYTS (Melbourne) in Feb 2021

Interview

very much based around possible scenarios and reactions that could happen in the hoyts work place. Some role playing and ranking of certain jobs in priority. It is a lengthy process as there are individual interviews after the group one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HOYTS

Application

I interviewed at HOYTS

Interview

I am 15 years old, I sent them my resume with a cover letter and they asked for an interview. There were 2 interviewers. A guy and a lady. They are really nice, probably because it was only an interview for a teen. The guy asked you questions and the lady took notes on what I said.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you are the best one out of everyone that I will interview? What makes us hire you?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Interviews