Hays Interview Questions in Melbourne

Updated 7 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 1.0K interviews

Recruitment Agency14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hays (Melbourne) in May 2021

Interview

2 phone interview and assessment centre . First, headhunter will contact you for brief interview, and then if you do well, you will be invited to assessment center. This all done by virtually as it was pendamic period.

Interview Questions
  • Why you applying for role?
    1 Answer
  • Behavior question- how would you do if you have customer who complanes and takes time?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hays (Melbourne) in Apr 2021

Interview

They prescreen you over phone and then call you for a face-to-face interview. If you are new to this, you will go with lot of hope of getting a job. That's just the part of registration. They will tell you that they will reach out with a relevant position. That never happens. After couple of months, though you are registered with them, the same process will be repeated.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your current situation?

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hays (Melbourne) in Jun 2019

Interview

5 interviews long including an assessment center. Great experience but painful in length of time only to find out that other consultants skipped this step due to their connections within.

Interview Questions
  • Many questions were asked. very basic about you and your career

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hays (Melbourne) in Jan 2019

Interview

Job advertised online for an organisation within the same specialised sector I already work in. Applied through Seek. Contacted by Hays recruiter shortly after. Asked if I could come in for an interview with a view to being forwarded on to the organisation after that due to my specialist skills. Instead I met with the Hays recruiter and they informed me that the organisation was already interviewing and they would not be interviewing me. Waste of time. Was just an exercise in Hays adding me to their 'pool'. Already been through this before with Hays who are notorious for it and advertising phantom jobs.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hays (Melbourne)

Interview

1) phone interview 2) face to face interview - know the values inside and out - they are very passionate about them 3) assessment centre - be confident and LISTEN to the assessor and what they have to say 4) interview with team manager Got offered

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hays (Melbourne) in Aug 2018

Interview

It was short and sweet. Friendly Hays consultant interviewer. Sent to interview. Company not specified in advert and found that it wasn’t really the eighth company for me, but at that time I had already accepted the interview and decided to go any way. Very disappointed that no one got back to me about the outcome of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hays (Melbourne) in Jun 2016

Interview

first with the recruitment team, with the finance director who will be in my team and the HR Manage. I was asked the question about the difficult communication systems using my work ethics. Also the HR manager asked about the training I have received in various companies. She has worked in one of the companies and appreciated that I shared the positive feedback about the very good training sessions given by that company for any employee.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed