Heartland Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Heartland Dental Interview Questions

Interviews at Heartland Dental

2.6

Miscellaneous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

The recruiter who contacted me was very enthusiastic. I felt good about the role as I progressed to the second round interview. The recruiter even called me before the second interview to give some tips and asked me to text her after to see how it went. We even spoke about other possibilities if this role didn’t pan out. I texted her and no response. I sent multiple emails with no reply. I spent a lot of time and effort preparing for my interviews and I did not deserve to be ghosted. Extremely unprofessional.

Practice Manager of Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental.

Interview

Multi-step process and very through. All in person meetings are currently virtual due to pandemic procedures. They keep constant communication through the process. You will speak to many different team members which gives you a more thorough feel of the company.

General Dentist Interview

Interview

You interview with clueless management people, who hound you daily to sign a contract no matter what. They also ask ILLEGAL questions and have 0 shame. They bash other people and just want you to join their cult so they can meet their personal quotas of hiring everyone with a pulse.

Interview Questions

• They ask you if you have kids or are planning on having them "because we have had dentists leave on maternity leave and it's terrible". Disgusting people.   Answer Question

Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Stafford, VA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The regional manager interviewed me 3 days before I was scheduled. I showed up 10 minutes early, she was very welcoming and easy to talk to during the interview. It was one of my best interviews!

Interview Questions

• Tell me why we should choose you over other applicants?   Answer Question
    • How did you handle a difficult situation at your former job?   Answer Question

Dental/Business Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

30 min phone interview which went well. But the working interview was disappointing. All staff members including dentists weren't over the age of 30. I witnessed the doctor asking front office "what was that dude's name?" (Referring to a patient) My "trainer" was so busy and chaotic, she barely had time to talk to me and show me how to do the job. Lastly, I was under the impression they only care about numbers, not the actual patients which explains why H.D. is a corporate office. No compassion for people whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had a difficult decision. What took place and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Business Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental.

Interview

The interview process was great. There was a recruiter who worked with me every step of the way and made sure I was set up for my interviews. I had a phone interview, in person interview, and working interview. The managers seemed very well prepared.

Practice Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heartland Dental in July 2020.

Interview

Phone interview with Regional manager that was insightful and looking to see if our cultures matched. It was a full hour and the time flew by. I was given many opportunities to ask questions.
    Next can a skills assessment that was online. There were math and problem solving questions. It was timed so that made it a little stressful.
    A few days later I was invited to a zoom call with the regional manager and then someone from corporate. It was intense and I felt well prepared. Very thought provoking questions were ask and I was given the opportunity to ask questions as well. Come prepared with questions!!
    I was offered the position 3 days later and then a very organized on boarding process started.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Heartland Dental.

Interview

Phone screening for the first interview...I have done two of these now and they both went really well. They ask basic interview questions, nothing too crazy. They tell you about the office and then will invite you to come in for a second in-person interview

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Heartland Dental in March 2020.

Interview

Working interview, talking about yourself then go to the back office and chairside assisting the dentist a few hours, talked about the position being offered and how did I feel while chairside assisting

BA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Phone interviewed followed by in person interview followed by working interview. Was offered the job the same day as my working interview. Person doing first in person interview was super stiff and overly professional. NOT FRIENDLY.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.