Hilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Hilton

1,128 Interview Reviews

2.6

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hilton.

Interview

My interview with this company was very professional yet comfortable! We reviewed my resume then went over the background of the company ad its requirements/ expectations. We also reviewed future expectations and responsibilies

Interview Questions

• What is your prior experience?   1 Answer

Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton.

Interview

First interview was prerecorded questions through a website. Questions popped up and you were given 2 minutes to record a response. Then a second brief behavior interview with a hiring manager. Last interview was a call with a senior representative.

Interview Questions

Interview

Average , went smoothly, very responsive process and easy to talk to managers. I had a quick response time throughout the whole process. I loved the process and connecting with people.

Interview Questions

• What is time you had two employees that had a disagreement and you worked to make them get along?   1 Answer

Front Desk Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton (Wayne, NJ (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Brief and pleasant with the hotel manager. She explained that I would be better for their sales department considering my high qualifications, but due to COVID, they were not taking any more employees. She promised to hold on to my resume for a future opening.

Interview Questions

• Overall experience in my recent position   1 Answer

Sales Coordinator Interview

Interview

I had an interview with the general manager, director of sales, and met the sales managers. I also had a mock reservation call conversation. The interview lasted two hours.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer

Front Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hilton (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. Sat down with the Director or Front office along with the Assistant Director or Front Office. Then interviewed wit the General Manager of the hotel.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hilton (Pensacola Beach, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

It was pretty quick. I filled out app while waiting for hiring manager. He asked me some questions, typical ones. After a brief meeting he said they'll be in touch.

Revenue Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hilton.

Interview

I was first called by a Hilton Corporate recruiter for an initial interview. Later I was brought in for an Onsite Panel Interview with a manager and assistant director. The third step of the interview process was to do an onsite presentation to another panel, but I did not advance to that round.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a time previously when you disagreed with a coworker?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

Casual but informative, ready to ask questions of personal experience and record of success. Ask about the person who used to have the position you’re interviewing for, what kind of qualities they had that you may share.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was a long drawn out process. The interview took three months. During the interview, there was a total of seven interviews. At least one office interview but the rest was a phone interview.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.