Home Credit India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Home Credit India

2.8

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

Total 3 round happened. First one was an telephonic interview and if you get shortlisted then they will take two F2F rounds. Infrastructure was nice and company is located in cyber city gurgaon.

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

It was very bad. My first round has been taken by HR ( a person who didn't have knowledge of Scrum is asking me questions about the same ).

The second round was taken by 2 people who are very much rigid in the process followed in their organization and expecting a person to be of the same mindset, while Agile first principle is changing the mindset. They I believe don't want a person with knowledge but a es man, who has clear in theoretical knowledge but not in the practical one.

Seems company will soon be in BAD SHAPE with these kind of people in the organsiation

Specialist Interview

Interview

It was easy...not much technical question were asked.
    Questions were only related to past experience and there was a case study also which was related to six sigma & process design and enhancement.
    In total 3 rounds were there:
    1. Telephonic Interview
    2. Case Study (for which 2 days were given to solve)
    3. Face to face interaction.

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was simple. There were questions asked about our preferences with job profile. There were a few technical questions as well. There were three panelists who were involved in the process. The HR round also is conducted simultaneously. They try to figure out if you are a cultural fit to the organization.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Credit India.

Interview

the process was easy and quick which got over on time. The interviewers were friendly and made sure the candidates felt comfortable while interviewing. They wanted to know about everything mentioned on the resume and what was my level of knowledge on skills mentioned. Then they had questions regarding experience like what were the challenges I faced during my tenure, including any one instance where I had to step up

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Interview

1hr written test then they asked me about my experiences after clearing those tests they confirmed me on call that you are selected. After selection they train me 10 days then apointed as a sales associate in ranchi location.

Interview Questions

• normal questions about myself and experience   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Dehradun (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

At the first round they selected through CV. Then personal interview was taken for 15mins. At the last they asked me to make PPT on "consumer durable loans in India". After one day they gave me result and I was selected.

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Hr asked me to reach roaming location which is approx 300 km from my current location. He said he will do all the formalities in one day. But after 2 round they said please go we will inform you for next round. I called HR and inform everything that I am here and they are asking me to leave and next round will be on some other day. Hr discussed with his team and said please leave now and next round will be on Skype or else. So I left. Now I am trying to reach HR and Now they are not responding to me.

If I am not selected in the interview process then HR can simply say that you are not selected and you can leave. It will save my time. But they wasted my time and money. That's why I am not preferred to go outdoor location interview because companies are not understanding that candidate are investing his time and lots of money to give F2F interview.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Home Credit India (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Got call from consultancy. They scheduled the written round. After clearing that one technical round followed by managerial round. It took a month to get offer letter. Too much process .

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Minimum typing speed is required 30 word per minute, HR will take a interview and you have to give also a very esay written test, and final round will take Team leader, over all interview is easy

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.