Honolulu Star-Advertiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Honolulu Star-Advertiser

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Honolulu Star-Advertiser

Retail Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honolulu Star-Advertiser (Honolulu, HI (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I actually applied for a lesser role and the director of HR thought I was a better fit for a larger job, so I was emailed about an opportunity to fill the position. After I responded, I was called with a short telephone interview a few days later. About a week after, I was asked to come in for an on-site meeting and was interviewed by HR and two managers. I was told that I would soon receive a second call from the company to schedule an additional interview but it was not needed. I attended a company event and reintroduced myself to the managers I had met as well as a director. I was called shortly after and offered the position, which I gladly took.

Interview Questions

• If you had to market a product, for example a dozen eggs, what would you say in order to get people to want to buy them?   1 Answer
    • How comfortable are you working with deadlines in a fast-paced environment?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.