Hospira Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Hospira

2.6

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hospira (Lake Forest, IL (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

Job was nothing like described in interview. Seemed to be very challenging, but work was simply data entry. I would recommend asking specifically for what you want and ensuring they give you a clear answer about tasks you'll be taking on.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging moment while working and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Ask for $1-$2 more per hour.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hospira (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2008.

Interview

Easy process. Not much technical. Process oriented. They do not check your technical expertise. Very difficult for contractor to be converted into full time. They hire more contractors than full time employees. They use contractors and full time people enjoy. Work environment is very sad. No other activities through out the year.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase. You have to accept what ever they offers you. Otherwise just do not accept it. Company policies are very strict for contractors.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hospira (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

You will go through phone screening, and on-site interview.
    The question asked are about programming fundamentals. You can find them online.
    "How to detect if an unsigned int is pow of 2"
    "General OO questions"

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Change Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hospira (Lake Forest, IL (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

I interviewed in person. There were 5 individual interviews, about 30 mins each. Their questions were average in difficultness. Overall it was a great experience and increased my interest in working there. Got the position in a couple of months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to manage a conflict and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Interview

Very well put together and organized. I met with several people in the first round and it was obvious that a lot of planning and coordination went into the interview.

Interview Questions

• I met with several different people so there were several different personalities involved. It was not a structured interview here everyone asked the same questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't feel the need to negotiate. The offer was what I was hoping foe.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hospira (Lake Forest, IL (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Sime phone interview with HR first, then interview with hiring manager, in person interview with HR, then in person interview with two other team members. Every one was extraordinarily polite and professional. It was exactly as expected. I was given an opportunity to express my desires in a new role and they shared with me their hopes for the candidate.

Interview Questions

• What is my understanding of the company's current situation regarding the FDA letters?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was very specific with the HR person during the interview process about exactly what I wanted to see in the offer letter. She gave me everything I asked for so I accepted without negotiation.

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hospira.

Interview

one day interview with four individuals within the team. It went well, walk me through your resume etc

Negotiation

Yes, best approach is to identify what the market rate is for your position.

Business Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Hospira (Lake Forest, IL (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Hiring manager phone interview after an HR screening call. I was called in for a face to face interview & a more detailed phone interview on the same day. This was followed up by two more days of face to face interviews. Met six interviewers face to face on three days over a period of six weeks.

Interview Questions

• Inconsistent expectations across stakeholders interviewing - that was consistent with the role and the experience of the stakeholders with the predecessor in that role.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hospira.

Interview

There 3-4 phone interviews talking with District Managers, Major Account Executives, other reps. Then there was 1 face-to-face interview over lunch which lasted about 2.5 hours. The right fit was more important than experience, but experience definitely mattered. No young sales professionals need apply.

Interview Questions

• Have you sold Capital Equipment before?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hospira in October 2015.

Interview

It was not really an interview, they merely emailed me some questions. I answered them, and then they said I was hired. They also sent me some money to buy supplies as I was to work remote. How an administrative assistant is to work remote, I have not the foggiest of ideas. I was told one thing by one person, and another thing by another person, and when I asked questions in an email, they did not answer them instead asking me questions like, this won't be a problem, no? Can you handle all fo this? Which I could, but with training, which was only supposed to be a week long, and I needed more time. I mentioned said thing, but it fell on deaf ears. I pulled out when they told me that they needed for me to send a copy of my deposit slip so they could have it from payroll purposes. This set up red flags, and I began to think this was a scam. It probably is.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.