Hudson Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Hudson Global Interview Questions

Updated 8 Nov 2018

Contract Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hudson Global (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I heard from a recruiter (by phone)and came in to fill out the HR documents. The recruiter explained how the company worked, how would we be contacted. The paperwork took about 10 minutes to complete and the interview was also about 10 minutes long. The recruiter was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more than 6 years ago, and I do not recall any specific questions   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hudson Global (Tarrytown, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Meet with everyone in the department. I was asked different questions about my past work history and my education. I was brought in for about 2 hours and was able to get all of my questions asked. I was excited to join the team after meeting with everyone. It was not a formal interview, very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was sent an email from the recruiter I was working with and she sent me an email with the offer.

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hudson Global (New York, NY (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

Took months. Consensus-style decision making. No clarity around what the company was looking for.

Interview Questions

• We have one more person for you to meet, are you OK with that? This went on for months.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Also took forever

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hudson Global in May 2014.

Interview

3 round interview process. Typically starts with a phone screen then meeting the manager in addition to some other members on the team you may report to. Nothing out of the ordinary in the interview process.

Document Review Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hudson Global (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

There was no real interview process. Just an introduction and verification of your license. For document review they are just looking for warm bodies due too their low ball pay scale.

Document Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hudson Global (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewed over Skype by hiring manager. It was a wonderful interview. Recruiter seemed very eager to fill the position.

Senior IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hudson Global (Dallas, TX (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by behavior questions and test on scheduling. The next day had phone interview with Manager, 24 hours later had phone interview with two Managers from client.

Interview Questions

• Do I prefer contract or full-time?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hudson Global in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was with two managers and both were very professional yet laid back enough to make me feel welcome and comfortable. The entire process lasted about 3 hours and was a mixture of technical and behavioral questions, as expected. I was walked out after the interview finished and received feedback in 24 hours that I had been selected for hire.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I managed a large volume of requisitions.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hudson Global (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Was head hunted via LinkedIn, progressed from phone interview to first interview within a week. Followed up with a online psychometric test with a final interview the following week. Extensive and thorough throughout, meeting 3 senior consultants/ managements and 1 Director on the first meet. On the second interview meeting the director again and the management I would be working under. Clear layout and plans for the company and divisions were laid out with realistic company outlook and where it's heading. Contrary to comments posted in other interviews, I did not experience any 'laddish' questions nor anything about drinking in the London office. Everything was conducted in the utmost professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared in terms of knowing your pro's and con's. Be able to answer your question professionally and make sense of it. Most important thing is understand who you are, your traits and what you could bring to the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated what I wanted but I had leverage due to having other offers tabled by other firms in the area. Negotiation skills is down to how confident you feel and how much you want for your self. If you have trouble negotiating then recruitment may not be an avenue you should seek.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson Global (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2018.

Interview

Average interview, some questions about the nature of the recruitment industry, general knowledge --an OK interview for those who come sufficiently prepared. Met manager, director, and regional director, efficient process.

Interview Questions

Hudson Global Response

28 Mar 2018 – HR Manager Asia

Thank you for leaving feedback. If you ever want to get in touch with me to discuss further, you can email me at joanne.mccawley@hudson.com

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.