Hudson RPO Interview Questions

Updated 8 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Hudson RPO

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 44 candidate interviews
Hudson RPO
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson RPO

Interview

Perfect easy and well informed communicated all the way to selection very clear communication and kept up to date easy to access teams and also emails precise and helpful. Enjoyed the full process and professionalism

Interview Questions
  • Competency based
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I interviewed at Hudson RPO (London, England, England)

Interview

I had an intial call with an internal recruiter saying that he really liked my profile and will get back to me in a couple of days. After 2 weeks still nothing despite my follow up message. Not great for a RPO company.

Interview Questions
Hudson RPO
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson RPO

Interview

I am providing this review as a context for organizations considering utilizing the services of Hudson to recruit on their behalf. Unfortunately, my experience with the recruitment team in Toronto, Canada was abysmal. The Recruiter who contacted me from Hudson was She talked as if she was reading from a terrible old-school recruitment cheat sheet. It was embarrassing. She also tried to make me feel silly and was quite condescending, I tried to talk to her like a human being, but it almost seemed like she wanted to refuse to adjust to her pre-determined set of unrelatable, questions.

Interview Questions
Hudson RPO
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson RPO

Interview

Two step process it was very quick and efficient. They are keen to move the process through quickly, especially if you have other offers or interviews happening. Very efficient for job seekers.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what your key strengths and what you can add to this role
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hudson RPO (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Mar 2019

Interview

Very easy going, enjoyed everyone I met with from the recruiter to the hiring manager to the President of the company. Everyone was kind and really wanted to know about my background - success, challenges, etc.

Interview Questions
Hudson RPO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghent, East Flanders
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson RPO (Ghent, East Flanders) in Dec 2018

Interview

Zeer traag proces. Waarbij je verschillende selectierondes moet doorlopen. Hier kruipt steeds heel wat tijd in en er is weinig respons achteraf. Verschillende gesprekken met leidinggevenden waarin vaak hetzelfde word bevraagd.

Interview Questions
Hudson RPO
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Hudson RPO

Interview

I was referred and interviewed a few days later. I am still waiting to hear back but interviewer was friendly and the questions were fairly standard. Not an unpleasant process if you are properly prepared.

Interview Questions
  • Why Hudson? Why recruitment? Tell me about yourself? What do you know about recruitment?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hudson RPO (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Sep 2018

Interview

Was given very short notice to supply a short video (2.5 minutes) about myself and motivations was then asked to complete psychometric testing, dilemma testing and a personality test online. Got through, and attended an assessment day with about 5 other candidates. Started off with a presentation about Hudson and how they're being merged- gave information I had read online anyway. Was told to give a quick presentation about myself to the group. Then went to a role play of trying to secure a position for a candidate which you had about 15 minutes to read the brief but the interviewer was deliberately difficult and quiet as the client so it was harder than necessary to get a meeting. Finally a one to one interview in which nothing I said was transcribed but I gave loads of information and examples for the competency based part and then again for the more general questions. When told I had been unsuccessful I was told that I was 'weak across the board' and couldn't give any specific examples of how I had been weak (no doubt because they hadn't written anything down) and was told I didn't give enough information despite the fact I was the last to leave as my interview had run over due to my extensive answers that I'd prepared. I feel like they didn't think I was aggressive enough to be a recruiter and therefore couldn't give much genuine feedback. The whole vibe wasn't for me anyway and I'm glad I was unsuccessful in the end.

Interview Questions
  • Give examples of how you achieved results or met targets in the past, use professional examples.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hudson RPO (Hong Kong) in Sep 2018

Interview

As explained, there are two stages. Before any official interviews, the recruiter got in touch with me with a very brief phone interview First stage, interview with the recruiter and the team head. Second stage, interview with directors of the company

Interview Questions
Hudson RPO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hudson RPO (Singapore) in Jun 2018

Interview

I was contacted by one of the Hudson consultants in Singapore for a conversation around possible job opportunities they had. Went to the office, had a good chat and was lead to believe my profile would be circulated amongst other consultants. Where I have a problem is that after this meeting, the consultant has gone completely silent and is refusing to respond to emails and phone calls. I find this highly unprofessional and rude to candidates. Don't forget that he contacted me in the first place!

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Interviews

Popular Careers with Hudson RPO Job Seekers