IBM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at IBM

9,504 Interview Reviews

2.8

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

First, I had a video interview, then there was a short take home assignment. Then, I went to the office location for an in-person interview. I was interviewed by one person in the interview. It took about an hour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

(This was nearly a couple of years ago)

In short, the I had a call with the recruiter, phone screen with manager, Webex panel with team/management. After the panel interview, I believe I heard back the same day (if not the next day) from the recruiter that they wanted to move forward with an offer. I received the offer less than 14 days after the phone screen with the manager.

Interview Questions

• If you do not find evidence of a threat during a threat hunt, does that mean the hypothesis is wrong/bad?   Answer Question

Associate Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM in July 2020.

Interview

Got referred by an IBM employee. From the referral date, got a cognitive ability assessment and as I submitted it, got the coding challenge - Hackerrank. Try to get familiar with hackerrank as having the coding ability in a different platform is not quite helpful if you do not know how hackerrank works (with respecto data science challenges).

Interview Questions

• 1 SQL, 1 Categorical variable question - you should be good with break down the logic and implementing it via any programming language in the given time.   Answer Question

Interview

The process was good, amazing people. Met them at college career fair and landed an interview from there. fairly streamlined process of 2 phone rounds and one on site interview. two of these were technical interviews and one was behavioral.

Team Lead Interview

Interview

Very long time to schedule phone interview and next steps. Repeatedly followed up but very hard to simply get feedback and updates. I was told the first interview went well and they wanted to schedule a second interview but weeks and weeks passed.

Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Easy non-technical questions. Manager just asked questions about my school projects and teamwork. Im pretty sure I got recomended by one of my professors and therefore I already had a good shot at the job when the interview started.

Interview Questions

• How do you learn from mistakes?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

4 rounds of both technical and behavioral questions. process took few weeks. Overall tough interviews. Technical interviews are related to analytics, the process, and scenario based questions. Behavioral are more likely typical general questions.

Cybersecurity Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

The hiring manager emailed me about setting up a video call interview. It was about 30 minutes long and he started by asking about what I like to do outside of school such as hobbies. He asked about community service and only asked one question pertaining to the internship itself. He did ask if I had any questions for him.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time? What are your hobbies?   Answer Question

Interview

Was a pretty straight forward interview process. Focused on past sales results and achievements. Wanted to understand how I would handle certain situations at various clients. Emphasis on how I functioned in a team environment.

Intern Marketing Interview

Interview

I applied the intern through networking, then I was contacted by my future supervisor to set up a time slot for the interview to take on. After 1 week I received a call. The process is smooth.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.