IBM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

9,304 Interview Reviews

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Intern Interview

Interview

The 7 step interview including technical, behavioural interviews. Initially HR person will contact you and then you have to do an IPAT test. The final stage of interview was the senior manager interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

I went through IBM's screening test and HackerRank challenge. After those, I was invited to a technical interview with a manager. Once through that, I went through a resume review/behavioral interview with another manager.

Client Service Representative Interview

Interview

First finishing 3 online tests, like cognitive ability test, learning ability test. After about 3 weeks, received interview invitation. It is an in-person interview with 3 interviewer, panel format.
    The time lasts around 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self
      Why you are interested in this role   Answer Question

Visual Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

I got an email saying that I was moving forward in the next step of the Visual Designer internship position. I completed a design challenge with a 48 hour deadline and had a video interview with a manager the next week.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

The recruiters did a great job of finding my interests and matching me to an applicable position. The interviews were conducted via video and allowed me to talk about myself and get a good perspective of what I would be doing daily as an intern.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Initial recruiter call, two technical phone interviews. First technical interview was more challenging. The second engineer was more relaxed and the interview was more open ended after two quick problem solving questions.

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Received hackerrank and got an interview within a month on completing. Had two video interviews with hiring managers from different locations. Both interviews lasted about 30 minutes. Questions were split evenly between technical and personal.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

My interview process was a first phone interview with 3 supervisors, then the next day a call from the manager of the department that i want to work in. I was flown out to Phoenix, Arizona for a personal interview. The HR department called me a few days later and offered me the job.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1. Resume ask questions about the resume. The interviewer ask about the skills and language I use.
    2. 2 coding questions. Not too hard, just some easy questions. Pay attention to the time complexity of data structure.

Devops Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Received email to take assessments. Consists of cognitive ability, personality, and coding assessments. I'm currently using Glassdoor as a means of preparing for whatever's to come. Wish me luck! They ask you to use either Java or Python.

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO (US)

Interview

Received a phone interview within one week after applying. I was invited for an in-person interview and it was a bit awkward. Not the traditional behavioral question type of interview. We just talked about the company.

Interview Questions

• No behavioral questions. Talked about the company and my background.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.