ICICI Bank Sales Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ICICI Bank Sales Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.5

Sales Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

gave an aptitude test online , and was called for personal interview which was easy , they briefed about the role first and then the interview the HR was friendly, overall a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• tell me what do you know about the role   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Sales Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

The interview was very informal. The manager directly asked me if I would be able to do this job or not because it's a sales job and I am a fresher. He asked some questions about my background.

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ernakulam (India)).

Interview

There was an online personality test followed by a writing skill assessment. Then the final interview. There was an online personality test followed by a writing skill assessment. Then the final interview. There was an online personality test followed by a writing skill assessment. Then the final interview.

Sales Officer Interview

Interview

Direct HR interview because I got it through employee referral. It was very easy they just checked my communication skills and knowledge about banking. Basically they want to know whether the candidate is confident or not

Sales Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

I have gave interview at fort, Mumbai
    It's nice experience for me
    Thanks to icici for giving me opportunity
    As a sales officer in current account and salary account I get reference from shivsena melava from Vashi they very strict about formel wearing

Interview Questions

• Convence me why we take you for this position   1 Answer

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Indore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Group discussion and final interview you just have to clear the gd then in interview you just have to be confident and normal not panicking even if you dont knw the answers to the question they are asking

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhule (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Dhule (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

3 times test. First online test, second interview test. then training of 6 months & mainly focus to improve selling skills of employee. In that way, its useful to prove ourself best than others in our area

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary part

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bikaner, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bikaner, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

An MCQ (multiple choise questions) test has to qualify and then one interview should be cleared for your job.

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bikaner, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bikaner, Rajasthan (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

process was of 2 steps. first one is GD. which was having a panel of 2 people..one was ER manger of rajasthan and other senior most person of bank.GD facilitated through first step of discussion over a topic. the people who spoken about anything were selected to interview. interview was having very easy questions.

Interview Questions

• unexpected was nothing. even interview was about only inquiring location and knowing places of rajasthan and languages.   1 Answer

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Day 1 Aptitude test then day 3rd result and cal for 2nd round personality test thn after 3rd 1.1 interview wth manager and next again final interview wth Hr and after clearing same day offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No where

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.