IMC Trading Hardware Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

IMC Trading Hardware Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at IMC Trading

3.7

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IMC Trading (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Flew to Chicago for on-site interview. Everyone was very nice and respectful throughout the whole process. Technical questions weren't very difficult, mostly what you learn in school. Company headquarters is extremely well-presented.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IMC Trading

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IMC Trading (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process starts off with an online aptitude and verilog coding test. Each test was about 30 mins and very difficult. This first round of tests are very technical and logic designing skills are important for get through.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to use verilog to expand the querying functionality of the system   Answer Question

Hardware Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IMC Trading (Sydney).

Interview

Entire application process involved an initial application, an aptitude test, technical video interview, phone interview, then two rounds of face to face interviews: technical and behavioural.
    There were two parts to the technical interviews with members of the hardware development team.-whiteboarding questions.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to draw how an FPGA would compile a block of code.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.