IQVIA Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,979 of over 1,979.0 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

IQVIA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

HR lady was way too mean. She tried to downgrade my experience and was incredibly rude. I thought the company was good, but after 15 minutes of our conversation, I already knew - I will never go there.

Interview Questions
  • regular questions about me and my experience
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Started with a telephone interview with recruiter then with manager and then final round was 3 technical interviews. Quite a relaxed atmosphere and focus is on behavioural fit and analytical skills.

Interview Questions
  • Discuss prior work experience Tackle real world problems using logic

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

This is the first interview with this position and this is a phone screening interview. The questions include general background question, relocation, salary range, why I chose this company, my academic research background and my work experience.

Interview Questions
  • describe your intership experience and why you chose this position

IQVIA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

qualification interview with TA then a competency interview with head of projects. decent interview, but zero personality and joyless style from the hiring manager which made me not want to work for him

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

3 different rounds of functional interview was conducted by the team members and basic questions on the points included in the resume was asked. Overall experience was good and i received offer with good salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Malo, agresivo, online y por teléfono. No fueron serios, no me gustó el trato recibido. Además creo que tienen que llegar a un cupo y hacen entrevistas por hacer. Hay enchufe.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

The interview process was very simplified. It consisted of two rounds, one being the technical round, and the other being the HR round. The questions were mainly related to SQL, and some other brain teasers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Good interviews, quick communications, everything was clear. Had a pleasant time. Was through and a lot of rounds. Was overall good. Nice company and people. Cool process and helpful hr

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Postuler en ligne, contact rapidement par un recruteur, premier screening par telephone puis tests d'English Proficiency Assessment. Profil paratge au business, discussion ouverte. Tres bonne communication avec le recruteur, processus court car pour CDD.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IQVIA

Application

I interviewed at IQVIA

Interview

Una teleconferencia con una profesional de la selección. Me pregunto sobre diversos temas en un tono muy sencillo y cercano. Duró aproximadamente 40 minutos y estuve muy agusto. El problema es que en la entrevista en remoto se pierde parte del contenido, del mensaje y del interlocutor. Si bien como ya nos conocíamos pues la entrevista en general fue muy cómoda y amena.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,979 Interviews