Ikya Human Capital Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Ikya Human Capital Solutions

2.8

Spc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions (Shimla, Himachal Pradesh (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

interviewer took IQ test and then called me for the next round to have an argument to check my skills and personality, after interview he recommended me to other senior official ,
    in other round i was on phone call with senior officer and he interogated me for last job, and reason to leave the job,
    consulted about the inhand i was taking before
    and offered me salary package, as it was hike from my previous employer, so i accepted the same.
    other day in the morning i got call and they provided me with the offer letter and

Interview Questions

• Why you are leaving your current job?   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

good and peaceful environmet. they were verymuch welcoming and made me feel comfortable to sit and talk at my own pace to lead the interview. tell abt urself and your background to sit and talk at my own pace to lead the interview

Interview Questions

• tell abt urself and your background to sit and talk at my own pace to lead the interview   Answer Question

Senior Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and smooth. There were four rounds of Interview at Huawei technologies. The first round was with the technical engineers and then it was with the managers and HR round of interview

Interview Questions

• About the Current Work and Telecom Related Questions like GSM Architecture and Call flows,
      Also they asked me about the CRM Architecture. The call flows in case of Roaming and Non Roaming.   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Telephonic round of interview to assess the basic job fit, followed by 2 rounds of face to face interviews at Mumbai Office. As people taking interviews are hardly available the same day, they would request us to come some other day for the second round. That too if position is critical, otherwise it might take as long as 4 months time to close the entire process.

Interview Questions

• 1. Previous Experience in recruitment / search and bulk hiring if any.
      2. Recruitment exposure which can help them gauge the right job fit.
      3. Why leaving the current organisation
      4. The methodology followed for working on positions   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have a very flat structure for recruiting people. At associate and sr, associate level the salaries will not be more than 4Lacs. They require best of talent in the market within this salary range.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process here is very good. And online process is very easy. and all docs are submitted online. so IKYA interview procedure is very easy. so IKYA HUMAN CAPITAL SOLUTION is good service provider.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Easy but elaborate. Many round were taken and all of them lasted minimum 1 hour. Lot of questions and descriptions. They would ask to describe your last project with the minute details.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions (Chennai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

If you are exp then, How much revenue you generated? :P

For freshers, nothing much. If you are smart, then chances of you getting declined is high.

For management trainees, you will get hired and you'd move out of the firm in less than a year. Personally i know close to 10 management trainees who did this last year.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

For exp candidate, you wont get more than 20-30%. They always look for low salary resources.

Regional Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

Personal interview with past ROM, then with VP Sales, Then National Operations Head and finally with National Business Head.

Interview Questions

• What will will you give to IKYA in next one year?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Smooth

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions.

Interview

First we have to face a Technical round and after getting qualify then we have to face a HR round
    Need to submit last three months payslips for offer letter

Interview Questions

• Why you choose this company for your career,
      It is off role, are you ready to do this job   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ikya Human Capital Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Never had a interaction with the company, was selected with oracle and all the interview happened at oracle.
    these guys just act like the proper contractors. but only thing they are looking is for commission and no response or owner ship of the process or any client interactoin
    Worst experience of my life.

Interview Questions

• depends on the manager, no proper process related question.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.