Inditex Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Inditex Interview Questions

Interviews at Inditex

2.3

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Inditex (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was unwelcoming. There was no initial greeting. Waited 30-40 mins to be greeted. And then another 15mins to see someone. Was brought into a room and asked repetitive questions about my job. And little information was given to me about the company and the payroll position.

Commercial Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inditex (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had three separate interviews before being offered the position with three different people. Two of them were HR executives and the last one was with a Regional Director.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any previous experience as merchandiser?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inditex (New York, NY (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very brief. They mostly asked me questions about my resume and why I thought I would be a good fit. They explained to me that it is relatively easy to move up in the company because there is such high employee turnover. The interview was in the middle of the store.

Interview Questions

• Have you had previous retail experience   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inditex (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is fast and easy. Once the managers have the person's information they send all data to Payroll and within 3 business days you could start your first day at work. Make sure to bring ID and SSN or just the passport. They do group interviews, but for positions like visual merchandiser or any type of management is through corporate managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is nothing for negotiation, they have a hourly base for all sales associates. The commission is global, which means whatever the store makes a % is shared with employees, excluding Department managers and GM. Some managers may negotiate the availabilities so it works for both parties.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Inditex.

Interview

It was super easy, they going to call you for a group interview. Then you going to the head office, for it. You going to play little games. When you are successful they gonna call you, to go and sign your contract. After all this procedure you can start in your shop.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experiences?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Inditex (London, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

Group interview, doesn't really focus on the individual. The recruiter asked some questions about the company to the whole group (20-25 people). Then we did some group activity where we had to give a presentation (5 people per group) explaining what a certain role meant to us.

Floor Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inditex (Sydney).

Interview

It was a group interview with high manager where you get to show your personality and strengths as well as you are competing with experience people. Then the hiring manager get you to discuss with her why the company will be a suitable for your professional aspirations

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult duty in your past professional experience?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inditex (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

It was really interesting and engaging! There was a group of 20 people. First of all, everyone had to introduce themselves and pick one of the items from the list, which was given before the interview and tell how it personalize yourself. Then we made a three groups and every group had to develop a new brand, which had to offer something new, what you can't find at Inditex chains stores. Then a HR girl presented a short story about Inditex. That's it. After two hours i received a call, that i passed the interview and have to come and sign a contract.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Inditex (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

There were almost 15 candidates and we introduced each other and shared our knowledge about Inditex and got a task. (If Inditex gonna launch new brand would be what kind of brand)

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Inditex? (How many brands, what do we have, .....)   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inditex.

Interview

Group interview, watched videos about the company and 2 short activities. 15 - 20 people. Got a call a few hours later saying I was offered a position, signed contract the next day and started working in the store the day after.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.