InfoCepts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

InfoCepts Interview Questions

Interviews at InfoCepts

3.3

Microstrategy Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at InfoCepts.

Interview

Campus Recruitment - Aptitude, Analytical+HR, Technical Interview, again HR Interview

Aptitude test:
    Aptitude test was quiet difficult, 40 min 40 ques, no negative. But my analytical skills and a bit of Luck helped me to clear it.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InfoCepts in January 2010.

Interview

There were various rounds in interview right from aptitude Test, Group discussion, analytical interview to Personal Interview. The interview process is very detailed which tries to gauge overall personality of individual. I would rate it as very good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was my first company so there was not much to negotiate. I was happy with what was offered

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at InfoCepts (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

Analytical questions were asked. Asked everything which mentioned in your resume. so prepare your resume.
    Tell me about yourself?
    Why do u want to join in our company?
    What does infocecpts do?
    Draw a circle with one dot in centerwithout lifting your pen.

Interview Questions

• You have six balls all of the same size. 5 of them weigh the same, and one of them weighs slightly more. How can you find the ball that is heavier by using a balance and what are the minimum weighings?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoCepts.

Interview

Great interview experience most of the question were resume based. 1st round aptitude and logical reasoning test, 2nd round technical (analytical) interview, 3rd round HR and MR interview round. It was 2 day process.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Interview

There were two rounds.Technical and HR interview round.Technical round was all about CV, internship and projects. Apart from that in both the rounds they love to ask brain teasers and situation based questions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InfoCepts (Pune (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

It has a decent interview process including the theoritical and practical questions as well. It was an average interview.3 rounds technical,technomanagerial and HR.
    The process took around a month to complete

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at InfoCepts (Chennai (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

first there was a online mcq aptitude round from which they selected around 100 people. then they had a technical round and then selected some and then HR round of them

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InfoCepts (Pune (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

Process took 4 weeks. 3 rounds only- Technical round, architect round and then technology specialist round. Interview level was average. But what is pathetic, is the management. After weeks of follow ups, I got a call from their recruitment specialist - " congrats, you are selected" . I said thanks. After that he mentioned that I am being offered 10 LPA. I was shocked. Currently I am working as a full time big data developer holding over 4 years of experience and drawing 8.4 LPA all fixed. The "recruitment specialist" mentioned that the panel has gone through all your background and academic qualifications, and then decided to give a 20% hike. Can you believe it!??
     In the very starting this recruitment specialist and me, we both agreed on at least 35% hike. These people think that employee is a puppet. You can just tie a tiny rope around their neck and they will obey and agree to whatever you have to do.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at InfoCepts (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

1st round is apti which is normal aptitude test like logical aptitude ,reasoning and english and 2nd is technical interview in whic he ask about technical questions and third is hr round in which he talk about projects

Project Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at InfoCepts (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was quite apt and short . You just need to be confident and answer all the questions as per your knowledge . Also you need to know about the company details .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you like testing?
      What are short term goals?
      why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.