Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

8,900 Interview Reviews

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

This was professional and more than anything an interesting discussion. Most questions were technology related. Other than that, I was asked if I am comfortable in different types of projects.

Interview Questions

• Type of development environments used in the past   3 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Technical questions are more common
    you need to prepare the basics at least

It's SLA oriented so keep that in your belt and how you helped managed

Review the job description and keep the notes handy

Interview Questions

• Most MM Basic questions to moderate questions on previous experiecnes   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy. Recruiter reached out withen 4 days of applying for the position and scheduled a technical interview for a week later. On the whole the entire process was very easy.

Interview Questions

• What are the principles of object oriented programming.   1 Answer

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys in August 2020.

Interview

I received a call saying I was accepted and the next day I was told I wouldn't be getting an offer letter. They told me that they only accept masters graduate however required qualification was Bachelors in Job Description. Poor recruiting team members

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

I was stood up in the first round of interviews without even being apologized. I was scheduled for a second time and the interviewer was late for 20 minutes! She asked me how is that possible that I have used Ant and git in the same project! I think he had no idea what were they about. Also, she had never heard of Jira tickets. Overall the whole company looks like a scam!!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Easy it doesnt take much to get the job if you show your very interested and do your research. it was on skype with two people and it took around 30 minutes to an hour it depends if you ask questions or not which i recommend you do. act confident and energetic and show intrest in how to grow in the company and do the research about the company and the role and you'll be fine

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself shortly and easy other questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

They asked questions about my technical background and about project experiences from my resume; the turn around time as well as the overall process was very streamlined and executed well

Interview Questions

• Questions about project on resume   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First round of phone interview and Second round of video interview. Interviewer had asked post of queries related to work experience, Management,Work life balance,personal queries.
    Second round of interview went for 3-4 Hrs with team of 4 people asking queries on different backgrounds.

Associate Interview

Interview

Webcam interview. Two interviewers. One asks you tech-related questions. The other asks you basic interview questions. If it is successful, you will hear back from your recruiter within the next 2 days.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I applied through Linkedln. Within few mins of my application, i got a call from recruiter. I missed it as i was working. Again she called then texted me. She asked about recent exp, salary exp and relocation and told me she'll conduct telephonic interview and let me know available slots by tomorrow. After waiting for couple of days, i didn't got any email so i asked her when they are going to conduct interview. No reply from their side. I checked online status and it says 'Company Not interested'. Very rude behavior, they don't even bother to tell this via email.
    Any ways i got another offer and happy that didn't wasted my time. Big company with low attitude. Please be generous towards candidates.

SAP Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Telephone, TX (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I was discriminated because I don’t have a finished degree Even that I had more than 20 years as project manager 15 as SAP project manager and certifications.
    The process was very quickly By mail they say we’re very interested but the interview do es not last nothing

Interview Questions

• Do you have your bachelor finished?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.