Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

9,380 Interview Reviews

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

This was professional and more than anything an interesting discussion. Most questions were technology related. Other than that, I was asked if I am comfortable in different types of projects.

Interview Questions

• Type of development environments used in the past   3 Answers

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and they ask me to send available time slots but they don't schedule interview after 3 times they scheduled interview and there was only one person interviewing and he joined interview before time and was little unprofessional.he asked questions like we have experience for 10 years for nearly 2 yearly one

Associate Interview

Interview

First you put in your application, then you will get an email from a recruiter, followed by an initial phone screen with the recruiter. If you pass that, a technical assessment and a second interview.

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

5 members took interview on skyp for 40mints.
    qns they asked related to manual, Automation, methodologies, script, situation u've faced.
    but they didn't gave any feedback or update on that position.

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied through university. There was a one-on-one interview, conducted over a video call. Many questions were based on basic understandings needed for the specific position that you could be hired for.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I was placed at the campus selections.
    The process had one analytical round. There were multiple choice questions with either one or more correct answers. There were cut offs for each sections. The next round was technical and HR together.

Interview Questions

• OOPs concepts - What is Inheritance and polymorphism. Give scenarios in real life where you'd use them   1 Answer
    • SQL basics - Talk about kinds of joins and why each are advantageous   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Reston, VA (US)).

Interview

Unprofessional interview . The interviewer didn't turn on the camera and I could hear kids running around on her end.
    It was very difficult to understand the interviewer. I asked a couple times for the interviewer to repeat the questions but she just said them louder which didn't help. I also asked if she could type the question but she refused and skipped the questions. I felt that my interview was unfair since I was unable to understand what the interviewer was asking because of her accent. For some short questions such as " whats the difference between hashmap vs hashset" . I could understand that but when she was asking longer question likes scenario based questions. I had no idea what she was saying. At some point , I just gave up and answered what I thought the question was because I could sense her irritation. Also,without being able to see her ;It was pretty hard.

Interview Questions

• I would fill out this section If I only knew what she was asking.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Interview process consists of 2 video conferencing meeting with technical SME's. (If required you should also prove your skills to Infosys clients)

Be prepared, you will never know what questions related to the field of study they might ask. Minimum it will be 1 hour/ 1 hour-20 minutes.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys (Providence, RI (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

The entire process took around a month. I met a recruiter at my college career fair, and two weeks later, he followed up with me. We set up a final interview with a panel of three in the following week. The interview was simple and consisted of basic OOP and SQL questions, followed by a couple of behavioral questions. After another week, I got a call back from the recruiter and got an offer. Overall it was a good experience, but I decided to accept an offer from another company.

Interview Questions

• What are the 4 principles of OOP?   1 Answer
    • Can a primary key be null?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

First you have to clear the aptitude round, then they will call you for your tech/hr interview. As a mechanical engineer they won't except much on programming language. They will just see if you are capable of being trained or not.

Interview Questions

• hr: why Infosys
      .why it industry
      .can you work for long hours
      .tell me about yourself
      .what was your biggest achievement
      .if you are assigned a project how will you handle it   Answer Question

M L Interview

Interview

Phone interview, followed by 2 technical interviews (general questions about the pointer, dictionary, tuple sorting, data structures) based on your resume.
    followed by 3 project fitment interviews (more like talking with managers and discussing roles and responsibilities in different projects.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.