Infosys Interview Questions

Updated 17 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10,586 of over 10.6K interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Infosys

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Total 3rounds 2 coding each coding round consists of 3coding questions 1human resources +Technical And got this opportunity through hack with infy contest And i got selected for system engineer specialist role and the entire process will be virtual

Interview Questions
  • Data structure and algorithms questions Oops Project in depth
    1 Answer
13 people found this interview helpful

Infosys

Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

my experience of infosys interview was very good . Nice company which take care of workers a lot . some difficult type of questions were also asked there but overall the interview was nice.

Interview Questions
  • aptitude and coding based questions were asked
3 people found this interview helpful

Infosys

Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Very well conducted,with the interviewer personally trying to get to know me.He was extremely approachable and understanding,and infact,I actually learnt a lot during the interview.Professionally conducted with a personal touch.
1 person found this interview helpful

Infosys

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

The written test was of 100 marks and sections are mentioned below: Reasoning Ability: 15 Questions and 25 minutes time . Mathematical Ability: 10 Questions and 35 minutes time . Verbal Ability: 20 Questions and 20 minutes time . Pseudocode: 5 Questions and 10 minutes time Puzzle Solving: 4 Questions and 10 minutes time . Round 2 : My interview was on 12 May, 2021 . It went for 20 minutes. There was only one interviewer

Interview Questions
  • About mini project and main project Difference between C and Python Phases of Sdlc

Infosys

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Only two rounds when they interviewed freshers which is conducted by anna university from different locations. First round is multiple choice Questions. And second round is Technical HR which is mostly about from which department in the engineering

Interview Questions
  • They basically asked aptitude, logical reasoning in first round. And in second round I have written c program for prime number. And some basic java questions like JDBC and ODBC

Infosys

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

it was a very nice interview experience , they asked question about every concepts ,opps ,ds,etc. they were very supporting and they will make you comfortable.they will tell you to introduce yourself first and tehy will also introduce themselves.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infosys

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Was nice and it was fast. Same day HR discussion was scheduled. Overall good experience. I had applied online to the job position and it went well. The HR had well organised everything right from the CV collection till the HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infosys

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

I participated in infytq exam and got shortlisted and then directly a HR interview.HR was very friendly and i am very shy but he given me enough time to answer the questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infosys

Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Three rounds with an initial screening, hr round, take home assignment and a final tech round. Had to negotiate salary and move cities which went very smoothly. The whole process was enjoyable.

Interview Questions
  • API microservices related tech stack

Infosys

Application

I interviewed at Infosys

Interview

Interview for Non-Engineering Students was Easy to get through as the process seems to be tough it is enough to be confident in your Skills, To get selected to Interview process one must have basics knowledge on Aptitudes to clear the same, According to me Interviewer test the truthness in you as well as whether you are capable or not.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Questions related to academics Questions related to Projects
1 person found this interview helpful