Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

6,952 Interview Reviews

2.6

Sort:

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

RECEIVED CALL FROM COMPANY RECRUITER FOR AN INITIAL SCREENING INTERVIEW, AND THEN ADVANCED TO TWO FOLLOW-UP INTERVIEW WITH THE HR MANAGER AND THE CONSULTIGN PARTNER.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I spoke to a campus recruiter about open positions during a career event at my university. This was followed by e-mail correspondence about the associate role for development, a phone screening about prior experience, and an online web-meeting interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the structure of an object in an OOP language and the four features of an object.   3 Answers
    • What are some ways to insert data in a list in a language such as Python.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter to apply, after doing that I was giving a hacker rank test which would be considered difficult for the position they are asking people to apply to. After I finished the test I had two interviews which were great and Interviewers were friendly. But Everytime I spoke to someone I would be asked if I was applying to a different position from what was mentioned to me. Anyway received offer which was a very low ball offer for expected work and the amount of testing one had to go through. They don't negotiate and weren't even close to my next lowest offer more than 15k less. Do not apply! Apply elseware seems like a company that just hires you as a number.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in November 2017.

Interview

Applied on glassdoor, heard back a week later. 10 minute phone call to see if I could be a good fit and set up video interview. 30 minute interview with 2 people who know their stuff.

Interview Questions

• know the 4 principles of OOP, they will ask you to describe each one.   Answer Question
    • Know the software development life cycle, waterfall, and .   Answer Question
    • normalization of databases, joins, keys (sql)   Answer Question
    • basic cs principles, describe recursion, loops, classes, interfaces, inheritance   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy compared to most of the other companies that I have interviewed with. They make you Skype and there's two people that ask you questions. As long as you know the basics, you're ok. There was no coding questions, but I would advise to know the object oriented principles.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Very technical. Asked about OOP and my programming background. I had to face a panel interview. Did just one intreview but it took so long to hear back from the company.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Phone screen to determine your status. Followed up by a webcam interview about 40min. Know four principles of OOP, joins in SQL, some more concepts on C#. Then a few behavioral questions lasting about 15min.

Interview Questions

• What are the four principles of OOP?   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was not long after the initial phone call. The questions asked were based on situation type questions with a few random ones. Overall, it was a good experience.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in August 2017.

Interview

Got a call from HR after confirming week availability via email. Mostly explained about the company, position and training program. Asked some about my previous projects and my interests. Then scheduled me a technical interview. I had to reschedule it due to family emergency and the recruiter was very understanding and rescheduled the interview. Technical interview was through web cam platform with two panel. One for technical questions and the other for behavior. Technical interview started first. It didn't go perfect but I've managed to answer most decently. Had to ask for more details to figure out the purpose of questions. The technical panel was very chill and calm, explained his questions throughly. The behavior interview went really great. The interviewer really liked my answers.(Said himself) Asked about my weakness, thoughts on great leaders, how I managed difficult situations and etc.

Interview Questions

• OOP, SDLC, primary key, MVC, DBMS, loops, conditional stmts,   Answer Question
    • What is your weakness? What three things would make a good leader? What is success? What was the hardest experience you ever experienced? How did you overcome it? Have you ever been a leader?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Interview with 2 people, one behavioral (15 mins) and one technical (30 mins). Basic knowledge of languages, and background of your resume. Does not ask detailed questions. Interviewers nice and easy to talk to

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.