Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

7,870 Interview Reviews

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

I sent in my resume. They reached out to me and scheduled an initial interview. It was to get to know who I was as a person and a worker to see if I was a good fit. After that, we scheduled a final more formal interview where we talked about my goals and the company. I got an offer within 3 weeks of the interview.

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

RECEIVED CALL FROM COMPANY RECRUITER FOR AN INITIAL SCREENING INTERVIEW, AND THEN ADVANCED TO TWO FOLLOW-UP INTERVIEW WITH THE HR MANAGER AND THE CONSULTIGN PARTNER.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Contacted by recruited, applied online, then video interview with two people where basic technical and interviewing questions. Be prepared for the technical questions as the person who asked me these questions was very condescending.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Video interview with 2 employees. Very relaxed and easy. They just asked about what is in the resume and few questions on school project. It was very laid back so just be relax and flow naturally

Interview Questions

• What are the 4 fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online at Infosys' website for the Associate role. One day later, a recruiter sent an email and I interviewed a week later. Interview was online between two interviewers and lasted 45 minutes. You hear your results one week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• They will ask about general concepts of OOP. Be prepared to explain them if you answer the question correctly (Example: explain the four fundamentals of OOP. Answer that correctly and they will ask you to elaborate on each fundamental).   Answer Question
    • Very general overview of SQL as well. You won't need to know as much about SQL as you will about OOP, but I suppose knowing plenty about OOP is a given in a technical role anyways.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Got in contact through a career fair. They called me in a few days to have a pre screening and then a webcam interview. Interview process was very easy going. One interviewer asked me technical questions and the other asked me behavioral ones. Overall a good experience if you know your resume and basics of OOP.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted within a day for a technical interview. It was pretty straight forward (done over online videochat platform). I failed to answer the questions well and did not move forward.

Interview Questions

• How do you iterate through a program?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I applied through their website, and was contacted two days later. I had a phone screening with the recruiter, in which they just wanted to make sure that I was a US citizen, and was open to relocating. Once that was over, he sent a Hackerrank test, which consisted of 15 questions and you are given an hour long.
    A day or so later, the recruiter messaged me telling me that I did well, and to confirm a date for a video interview.
    The video interview consisted of two panelists. The first one introduced himself and the other panelist, and then he left while the other panelist started the technical interview. This panelist meticulously combed through my resume and asked me questions about the skills, hobbies, and experience that I had put on it. Once that part was over, the other panelist came back and told me some information about infosys. He did ask me some situational questions and that was it. A week later the recruiter called me to say I was hired. Job offer letter came in a day or so later.
    To prepare for the interview, I wrote down most of the questions that were on Glassdoor. They surprisingly did not ask me any questions on SQL. It was mostly on Python and Java, since they were the main languages on my resume. They asked about the projects I listed, as well as my hobbies.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Was referred by a family member, and had a representative reach out to me to start process. Did a phone interview, followed by an aptitude test, then two technical interviews.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Hartford, CT (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Emailed for a phone screen from a recruiter who described the job, then a HackerRank aptitude test (no prgramming) and finally a LogMeIn Video chat with two people, one a team lead software dev. They ask technical questions first then behavioral. The questions can all be found on Glassdoor, they must use a script.
    Interviewers were obviously overworked which led to misunderstanding and condescension. One guy lost his train of thought and said "sorry I just got off a 9-hour flight". Not a good first impression of work conditions.

Interview Questions

• What are the 4 main principles of OOP?   1 Answer
    • Can you describe Polymorphism?   1 Answer
    • What are two types of polymorphism?   1 Answer
    • What is a variable? What can the type of a variable tell you?   1 Answer
    • Is it better to have a project completed on time and be OK or to be finished late and perfect?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.