Inghams Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Inghams Enterprises

2.2

Graduate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inghams Enterprises (Sydney).

Interview

After my application was selected I was provided the link to an online interview. I had a week to complete it. Video interview came with a few trial questions. For each question we were provided 30 seconds to prepare and 2 mins to speak.

Interview Questions

• What is you current visa status?
      How do you explain complex accounting and finance problems to a non specialist?
      Provide an example of a time you have shown leadership.
      What do you love about finance?   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Inghams Enterprises.

Interview

While living abroad, initial interview was by phone with the Plant Manager and then subsequent phone interview with the Reliability Manager. Both phone interviews where positive and the recruiter indicated that if I attended a face to face interview the position would be almost guaranteed; however, company would not pay for all or part of the flights so had to cover cost personally.

Arrived to the site on time and had face to face interview with the Plant Manager and the Reliability Manager. Questions were almost all repeated from the phone interviews and no acknowledgement that I had just flown from Europe at my own expense.

Waited two days with no response so called recruiter who informed that I was not successful, he had no feedback from the interviewers, and none of my references were contacted.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of technical problem and how you solved it?   Answer Question

Process Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inghams Enterprises (Brisbane) in October 2017.

Interview

get phone interview after apply, they ask for a face to face interview after, if u pass the face to face interview, they will arrange you to have a medical check.

Administration Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inghams Enterprises (Adelaide) in June 2015.

Interview

Equal opportunities to everyone based on their merits and Skills. I joined Inghams as a Process Worker in 2014 and within 4 Months I was selected for an Interview for an Administration. My background is IT and I have been using those skills in my current Job.

Interview Questions

• The relevant experienced to fulfill the requirements of the specified Job Role.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inghams Enterprises (Sydney) in February 2015.

Interview

One hour interview with COO singularly, HR excluded. A Very amateurish process wondered why HR was not present, it became apparent as the interview progressed, that the COO was establishing an autonomous right to make decisions.

Interview Questions

• Very few questions, interview consisted of COO running through their qualifications, history, and self-evaluation of own performance highly narcissistic.   3 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.