Intuit Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,523 of over 1.5K interviews

Recruiter18%
Employee Referral15%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY)

Interview

Submitted preliminary information about regarding work experience via short form. Received and email requesting resume. Uploaded resume and choose a date for the interview. Questions asked: How long have you been a tax preparer. Have you completed thirty tax returns per year for the past three years.

Interview Questions
  • Have you completed thirty tax returns per year for the past three years.
    Answer Question

Intuit

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Very well managed. The recruiter was fantastic and it all ran very smoothly. Process and questions all fairly standard. No special prep or exercises required by Intuit for this process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit in Jun 2021

Interview

I don't think they have a clear understanding of what they are looking for with potential employees. They don't provide feedback as the website or intuit suggests. The hiring manager lacks awareness of details of the actual position you're being interviewed for, despite them reaching out to you due to your background.

Interview Questions
  • How would you work with the business unit to achieve the desired result?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Avoid interviewing intuit if you value your time. Their interview process for a data science role including 3/4 leetcode coding questions which does not make sense. If you are looking for software engineers, why do you advertise DS role? If you are looking for data scientist why do you evaluate them based on software engineering skills. Data science is formed around statistics, econometrics, predictive modeling, machine learning, and data wrangling skills. Not based on Graph vs Linked List or binary search vs for loop. Either the interview process was or I do not have a PhD in data science.

Interview Questions
  • Leetcode medium coding questions. Both data structure and algorithms.
3 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Lovely process, it was awesome and went through in detail. First, it was with the hiring manager about the details of the role and then what is the strategy of the company. After that it was aligning that to the company strategy!

Interview Questions
  • What are the first 30-60-90 days look like?

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Technical exam tax questions so you need to know your tax law, I'd study if you never had studied actual tax law. Role play questions if you had a client asking you stuff, so be prepared to dish out any knowledge on any tax topic 3 interview questions STAR METHOD.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

It made you feel very comfortable and put that as the priority. It was a coding challenge and it was reviewed with a panel of developers after. Then you would split into groups and have individual interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

the interview process first had a phone call with a recruiter . that followed by an online coding round and finally a day-long onsite(virtually with no break at all )

Interview Questions
  • Deep questions regarding REST API. I am interviewing for data scientist but mostly all question is regarding medium leetcode question.
1 person found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit in May 2021

Interview

- HR screen (30 min) - Technical interview (1hr) - On-site interview (7hr) The recruiters are very slow to respond. "We truly appreciate you making the commitment to spend so much of your day with us. If you do not receive feedback from us within seven days, do not hesitate to check-in. In addition, you may also receive a short survey about your experience." It's been a week since I emailed the recruiters to ask for feedback. It's been two weeks since the on-site interview. No response whatsoever. They don't respect your time at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was good L1-interview 5 panellists L2 interview 5 panelists But the senior delivery managers from intuit will join for the final round they are kind of stupids and don't even have minimum technical knowledge and basic flow of a network connections. All they want is an employee who is less technical than them in order to nod the head like a buffalo. Till the time of having this kind of stupids in the organization, its a showstopper for its growth and to give tough fight to the competetors.

Interview Questions
  • silly ITIL questions but they dont want the right answers, they only want the rubbish wrong answers.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,523 Interviews