Intuit Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Intuit Interview Questions

Updated 13 Aug 2018

Agile Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intuit in May 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a Recruiter and she immediately scheduled a phone interview with the Hiring Manager for the next day. I was then told that the Hiring Manager would be moving forward with my candidacy and that the Recruiter would contact me in a day or two to schedule my next round.

I tried to follow up with her a couple of times, and was tild that the process is taking time and she would get my next round scheduled soon. Till date, haven't heard back from her. This is absolutely unprofessional on their part. Even after mentioning that a candidate would be moving forward with the process, they just didn't care!

I stopped waiting and accepted another offer.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your profile. What challenges would a Project Manager face in a real world scenario.   Answer Question

Outbound Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then a 2 panel interview. I was asked to give a 5 minute presentation of myself and then a 5 min presentation of my job history and accomplishments. They then asked the typical "Tell us a time when" questions. I then was asked to do a mock sales call.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 things you want to do in your lifetime? and what have you done in the last month to get you closer to that?   Answer Question

Outbound Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Denver, CO (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Your first interview will be over the phone with a recruiter. If your resume is acceptable and your are selected for an in office interview you will travel to the desired location of employment or Menlo Park for additional interviewing. Should you make it through these interviews, you will be offered the job over the phone and you will be scheduled for training in the following weeks.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with failure in the past?   1 Answer
    • Describe nameservers.   1 Answer

Outbound Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Intuit (Fredericksburg, VA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview with managers who ask you general questions about your experience as a sales rep. Then ask you to sale them something and measure your skills based on that. Managers seemed distracted easily.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the experiences that you enjoyed the most at a previous job?   1 Answer

Phone Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daleville, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Daleville, IN (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with getting my application through career builder and called me on the phone for an interview. When I went to the interview, it was like an assembly line (felt like I was in school.) When it became my turn, I sat at a desk. It was not private. There were people who were also applying for the job behind me who could hear everything that was asked and all my responses, just as I had heard the people before me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was a team player.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interviews and testing aren't valuable to the applicant

Interview Questions

• Never meeting a single HR representative through the hiring process   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none, I was low balled and now trapped in a sub par salary.

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

1st step: phone interview with HR
    2nd step: phone interview with potential manager
    3rd step: all day interview with the team - you present a case study the 1st hour and then each team member interviews you for 30-60 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they didn't budge on the offer but they gave me stock options

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA (US)) in September 2008.

Interview

The interview process took longer than expected, but I was in constant communication with the recruiter who updated me on what phase in the decision making process they were in and what the timing would be for next steps. Once an offer was made, things went very quickly. People I met with were honest about the culture. I would have liked to be clearer about the specific role I was interviewing for. The description of the position was not as clear as it could have been (although perhaps my attempts to get this answered could have been better framed as well). Whlie I believe I had a very good interview/hiring/onboarding process, I have learned that it greatly varies across the company, even with similar positions. This is because the hiring/onboarding process is left to the individual teams, which culturally vary at Intuit. Timing of your start date could also impact the amount of "handling" you receive (e.g. current economic climate). Overall, if during the process you feel as though you need or are missing anything (clarification, updates, etc.), all you need to do is ask (nicely).

Interview Questions

• (I didn't find any questions to be surprising or really difficult), but I was asked "What is something a former manager may say about a strength and growth opportunity for you?" (I guess I just didn't expect this to be asked directly?)   Answer Question

Intuit Response

3 Oct 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thanks for providing this feedback to us. Welcome to Intuit!

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

Very thorough process with multiple interviews, 6 to be exact. All team members of the team interviewed me. Was given a case study on a white board but wasn't a horrible experience.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The question was one online question asked over an interviewing platform called karat. I was not able to answer the question and pass all of the test cases in the given time allotted (around 60 min.). I have not heard back from them

Interview Questions

• We have some input that describes the steps of a workflow. The input consists of pairs of steps, each one indicating that one step must be completed before another. For example, in sample input 1, "clean" must occur before "build" and "build" must occur before "link". The input can occur in any order.

We want to write a function to separate a given workflow's steps into multiple stages in such a way that all the steps in each individual stage can run at the same time. The function should return a list of lists. In which each list represents one stage. Each step should run in the earliest possible stage.

Sample Input 1:

["build", "metadata"],
      ["resources","link"],
      ["binary"]
      ]   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.