Intuit Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Intuit Interview Questions

Updated 17 May 2018

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

I applied for the Software Engineer position through their website. Got a call from the recruiter saying he will send the coding assessment in a week. I received their coding assessment after 3 weeks. The coding assessment was based on creating a REST API. I submitted the assessment and got declined the next day saying "Based on the coding assessment, there were some challenges with modularity and functionality with the code". The process took 1+month. If you want to waste your time, apply here

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Sql review by couple of people. Second round was with use case analysis and presentation. Presentation panel were 5 people including hiring manager and lead engineers from the team.

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from recruiters fairly quickly who scheduled a phone screen interview. Phone screen didn't go well though it was not tough. Though I didn't clear the phone screen, the recruiter contacted me after a few days to provide feedback on my interview. Also, one of the recruiters provided advice on how to improve my resume. Overall, I left with a good impression of the company and it's hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Online coding exercise during phone screen was conducted. Problem required usage of Java data structures to sort and print a custom POJO on the basis of the primary key variable and secondarily on the basis of another variable (second variable can be updated dynamically).   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Phone interview by HR includes behavioral and technical questions, they did not give me a chance to ask questions about the company and the role. and then never heard back from them

Human Resources Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First phone interview by HR included both behavioral and technical questions, but they did not give a chance to ask questions about the company. Didnt hear back from them.

Human Resources Position Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. Had one telephone interview, seemed positive. I emailed, after not hearing from the recruiter for about a month, and was told I'd be presented to the hiring manager. No follow up, confirmation, or tbnt message.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Staff Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Overall process for the big company was fast relatively and was well organized
    Recruiter called saying that we have green light. Two days after they changed their mind and job description with no offer.

Advice to management
    Not worth changing the whole job description because of single candidate.

Interview Questions

• Home work design questions with multiple options to propose   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

They send me a survey, but never contact me back for interview or didn't receive a rejection letter. I have been waiting for it, but never received any sort of notification.

Interview Questions

• I wish I had the opportunity to reach to this phase.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewer screen, then HW ask. They will use HW to screen you before you do any further interview so no chance to explain anything. Recruiters just looking to fill pipeline and didn’t listen to my fit.

Interview Questions

• Design experiment for Quickbooks Online for XYZ   1 Answer

Interaction Designer Interview

Interview

I only conducted the initial phone screen with a talent scourer. He asked me mostly general questions and then my recruiter submitted feedbacks to hire managers. Then after three weeks, they told me they decided to not move forward.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.