Ipsos Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Ipsos Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Ipsos

2.8

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ipsos (Bloomfield Hills, MI (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Started with a one-sided video interview in which you recorded responses to questions, followed by a screening phone interview to answer questions about the position (the Analyst Development Program for recent graduates), followed by a 3.5 hour in-person interview with a written assessment, 3 30 minute interviews with pairs of directors, and a networking session with current research analysts. I was contacted by the HR rep who did my phone interview the day of the final interview, first to wish me luck and then to have a quick debrief after the interview was complete. She kept me well informed and gave me the official offer 1 week after the final interview

Interview Questions

• Typical problem solving, conflict resolution, organization, and project management questions mostly focused on experience. The written assessment was just basic math and a bit of data visualization.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ipsos

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (Troy, MI (US)).

Interview

Review wasn't difficult necessarily, but was weird to have it done over the computer and have your responses recorded. I know that it's easier for them this way, but it was a little stressful to not have someone there to actually speak to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Was very organized- but at the same time was mixed with parts that were formal- and also informal. A lot of the time was spent asking about my past work experiences and things that were almost a bit too monotonous. I met with multiple people, but what was a bit off-putting was that it seemed that they were trying to hire someone who could perform well in an environment with very little structure and continuous levels of management. At the end, I took a test that was very straight forward- but was 100% irrelevant to the position that I was interviewing for- and realistically should have been administered on a computer rather than by hand.

I would have felt much more comfortable interviewing with only 2-3 people- 9 people in one interview allows for too much variation of opinion- especially when some of them are just over a conference call.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

Recruited by one of the senior executive. The interviews are easy. Regular fit and technical questions. It should've been a red flag to me that people are not very innovative thinkers or appreciate creativity and high performers

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Consisted of a video interview which I passed, and an onsite interview with multiple folks. Mostly situational questions. It was a wonderful experience and I really enjoyed talking to everyone; I didn't get an offer because I came from a sales/marketing background and had little to no research experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a team member who's slacking behind   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR, then 3-4 hour interview with 4-6 people, including an hour test. Test was mostly just to test problem solving. Most interview questions were basic. There were also some hypothetical questions.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

Went over for a few phone interviews then to one-on-one interview process.
    It was a dwelling long time as in the processing I mean though, it was straightforward and clear.
    Do prepare before you go because they'll ask one question that you'll never ever have thought before to surprise you.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the client demands tasks that's out of buget?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ipsos (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. Months later I get an email about a different but closely related position. I was first asked to submit a pre-recorded interview that they would review followed by a 30 minute phone interview by a HR recruiter a few days after submission of the video interview. I submit the video interview answers to questions by the deadline and wait for the phone interview. The recruiter forgets to call. I reach out about 30 minutes after the scheduled time and we hop on a call. Then, I am told that HR is still reviewing the pre-recorded interview answers and they will reach out if I am selected. Recruiter tells me about the potential next steps and asks if I have any questions. The whole thing is over in 7 minutes. I reach out 2 weeks later knowing what the answer would be and am told that they have decided to pursue other candidates.

Interview Questions

• The pre-recorded video interview had the basics questions: greatest strengths/weaknesses, a few behavioral questions involving team work, and a question on which kind of office environment I liked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Applied online and received an email a week later asking to do a video interview. Video interview was awkward, but asked basic questions. Heard from them about a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ipsos (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Interview process spanned almost 4 months from the time I applied. Had a phone interview then flew to Chicago a month later on my dime to have a 4 hour interview. Did not hear back for a month and a half and was finally turned down.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral interview questions along with a 45 minute data analysis/time management assessment.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.