J D Wetherspoon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

J D Wetherspoon Interview Questions

Interviews at J D Wetherspoon

2.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

First, they call for required employee in their website.So,I have seen that and apply for it.For that they call us for a online test.After passing the writing test they call me for a viva to join the company.And I have given the viva to the company and I was selected.

Interview Questions

• they asked about software programming related question.   Answer Question

Bar Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon.

Interview

Applied online, then got a call within the week scheduling the interview, the following week.
    Was interviewed by a manager with someone else writing notes.
    Was quite chilled and friendly with straightforward questions.

Interview Questions

• Why you applied?
      Important qualities To have when working in the customer service sector?
      How often you’re available and hours?
      How you’d get to and from work ( if you’re on a closing shift, you have to have be able to get yourself home)   Answer Question

Server/Bartender Interview

Interview

Got to a hotel, it was a group interview, we were broken into different smaller groups, did some team challenges then did some one on one interviews with some of the management.

Bar Attendant Interview

Interview

I got an interview with one of the managers. She asked me about my experience, other jobs and a few questions about my knowledge of Wetherspoons. I haven't got any experience but I talked about my strengths and how I could applied them to the pub. Then she asked me my availability. She told me right away to go next Monday for induction.

Bar Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (London, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

Applied 2 weeks before I got the call. Interview was quite comfortable and relaxed (at a table in the pub), lasted around 20 minutes, went over past experience, personal interests and knowledge of the company/industry.

Bar Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon.

Interview

Spoke about CV and previous experience then discussed what the role entailed. Had a discussion about myself and my interests outside of work. Very casal interview in the pub with the manager. Was asked to come in for training and an induction the next day.

Bar Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saltcoats, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (Saltcoats, Scotland (UK)) in August 2020.

Interview

interview was very relaxed, manager came out a couple of minutes late (seemed pretty overworked) and clearly wanted to get the interview done asap, asked a simple 5 questions (dont remember them all) and quickly wrapped it up,

Bar Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon in August 2020.

Interview

Interview was very quick and was made to feel comfortable. Asked a few questions and the whole interview lasted 15 minutes at max, which now I'm thinking was very short compared to others on here who have said it's been 30 minutes.

Front of House Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Epsom, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (Epsom, England (UK)) in August 2020.

Interview

Very easy and very quick interview experience. Sat in the restaurant during business hours and went through a list of questions together, which the manager then filled in. Didn't take long at all.

Bar Tender Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon.

Interview

Not difficult. Make sure that you have your cv with you and that you also bring any certificates you may have. Like academic qualifications or any food safety certifications and include your background in pub industry.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.