J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at J.P. Morgan

3.2

Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The interview process was divided into different sections and the entire hiring process took over 3 months:
    1. Aptitude Test - A set of questions where given based on personality, logic and written communication
    2. Technical Round - Tested presentation skills on PowerPoint, Word and Excel
    3. Personal Interview - 1:1 with the VP of the department and discussed my resume

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

HR called for Telephonic round. 30mint technical discussion then 30mint VC. Post the VC one more VC with US team. Then HR called for salary discussion and rollout the offer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

Guess they schedule interview to advertise in market about their opening.
    No proper mail/call on the next round and feedback.
    Got a call from HR regarding opening very similar to my role i.e. Python and Athena.
    I was not willing to appear as had bitter experince in past but she convinced me by saying this is different Line of Business.
    1 round -Telephonic
    Got update after 5-6 days.
    2nd round scheduled -
    Reached powai office, HR interviewer absent. No update assistance, left to stand for 30 mins.
    Dropped multiple mails to hr then a guy interviewed me .
    3. No update no mail.
    HR contacted me after 8 days, and scheduled next round for managerial discussion.
    4.Went to powai office, had surprise technical round on pen paper. Lasted for 1:45 hrs.
    Manager came and took another 30 mins interview, asked on current projects and products.
    5.Manager said HR will update you more on the next process.
    No update no mail.
    Donno why I went there and wasted my 5 hrs. They are unsure about requirement.
    Caution: Pls. keep in mind above points and experince before wasting any minute on them.
    Suggest : Look for Bank of America/Morgan Stanley.

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

There was a written apti round after which I had 2 technical interview rounds. Then there was another management level round followed by hr round. The entire process took two days.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate yourself in communication with people.   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was through college placement. There were 3 rounds GD, personal interview,HR interview. GD was pretty easy and normal topic was given.I cleared it n then moved for PI which was pretty long and they asked me plenty of questions. Well i didn't got selected but overall it was a good experience!

Interview Questions

• Where do u see yourself after five years?   Answer Question
    • Tell me something about internet and email operation.   Answer Question
    • What are you skills and achievements?   Answer Question
    • If a particular work takes 5 days to complete and you are given 3 days.How will you manage to complete it?   Answer Question
    • How do you keep yourself updated about current affairs?   Answer Question
    • Are you flexible working with different time zones   Answer Question
    • Lets consider you have important work to finish and at the same time you have personal commitments. what will u do?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work with us?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any plans for further studies?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

My interview process went pretty good. I had to go through three rounds, the first one was with a manager, second one with a VP, and the final one with a senior VP.

Interview Questions

• Draw me a bull call option strategy on a graph.   Answer Question
    • Talk about something that you are really passionate about for five minutes.   1 Answer

Focused Analytics Solutions Team Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

A test was conducted in my college VJTI. After some days 20 students were shortlisted. The interviews were conducted in JP Morgan Chase office. The first round was a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• How will you fit into this role as an analyst?   1 Answer
    • what courses are you studying in your college?   1 Answer
    • Questions about linked list   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

Case Discussion on Earnings and Profit of an Investment Bank, Personal interview and followed by Human Resource round. They focussed on personality and your Analytical skills with the eagerness to learn

Interview Questions

• What are the economic indicators in Auto Industry and how you can see the movements in other industries.   Answer Question

Risk Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Have a positive feedback here. Total process from first call with the HR to offer took a month but the wait was worth it. Total 4 rounds with one in each week. 2 tech rounds with VPs, 1 interpersonal round with the VP and 1 formality round with MD. HR partner was very helpful throughout the journey

Interview Questions

• Capital Risk, Capital and Liquidity Ratios, Prior experience and Interpersonal Questions   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

2 technical interviews and 1 coding round and 1 managerial round. Every round took 2 hours almost. Very tiring process. Majorely focused on core java and multithreading.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.