JLL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

JLL Interview Questions

Interviews at JLL

2.7

Receptionist Interview

Interview

30 minute interview, pretty straightforward! They are interested to know what your future goals are and if you have any plans or goals for yourself within the company. Overall, they were looking for someone with a great customer service personality and great organizing skills.

Interview Questions

• What are some of you future goals?   1 Answer

Project Estimator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

The interviewer asked me where I wanted to start instead of asking me a formal interview question. I told her I would walk her through my resume starting with my education, I was cut off by the interviewer several times during the interview, and she seemed rude and arrogant.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

Set up a phone interview with the Hiring Manager, she called me 15 minutes after the interview time and told me she would have to reschedule and would email me. She emailed me asking if I could do a phone interview the following day, and I told her I would be working but could interview any other day this week. She never answered me and I received an email after saying they would be moving on without me. Was extremely unprofessional. Never got the opportunity to even speak to anyone before the hiring manager shot down my chances.

Interview Questions

• When I would be available to do a phone interview was the only question that ended up being the reason I never got a real interview.   Answer Question

Admin Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Recruiter. They then invited me into their office in downtown Chicago for an in person interview. I then interviewed with Hiring Manager and Recruiter. It took about 1 hour to complete the interview.

Manager Interview

Interview

Interview process was very quick. HR person thorough. The managers were friendly and asked all the usual questions. Put me at ease. It took only 2 weeks for all the interviews.

Interview Questions

• What did you overcome in group project?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview itself was short and not too difficult, questions were pretty standard based off experience. Had the option of virtual or in person after initial phone screening call. Everyone was extremely friendly and answered all questions about the position.

Emergency Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JLL (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

One screening interview with colleagues and then if you pass that a second conference video chat with leadership And if you pass that a third and final interview with the hospital.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked with diverse personalities and how you handled it? AND Was there anything you could do differently looking back? What are some of the risks and benefits you faced and how did you make your decision? When was a time you were faced with a hard decision and were required to provide input and how did you come to that conclusion?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about yourself.   1 Answer
    • They didn’t give me time to ask questions. I was cut off during my second interview because they had back to back interviews. One good thing and nice thing was the Director was quick in responding to me with decisions and didn’t make me wait. She also called back right away to provide feedback which most people don’t do.   1 Answer

Insurance Anal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JLL (Grapevine, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter to schedule the initial phone screening process. The call was scheduled at 3:00 PM recruiter called me on the phone screening day 45 mts late. I was able to talk to her and go over my education, experience and she talked to me about the role. Before the call was over she said she would email me back to schedule a zoom interview with the managers and i never heard back from her. It has been 2 months there has been no interview or email letting me know I was not selected for the role.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work at JLL? what do you like about this role? salary requirements?   Answer Question

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL.

Interview

Easy, warm interviews. First with a recruiter in Chicago over then phone then a month later and was told they were not hiring right now but will still do the interview and will let me know when hiring picks back up.

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA (US)

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at JLL (Walnut Creek, CA (US)).

Interview

4 rounds interview in 4 consecutive days HR the hiring manager the senior manager and the account director who told me, I will be interviewing with client, 3 weeks after that nothing the application statuts has been changed to process complete while I followed up 3 times with the HR and the hiring manager no response
    The hiring manager said they are working on scheduling time with the client. HR team hiring manager please learn how to be humain people are suffering from loosing their job be professional and follow up with candidates

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.