JTI - Japan Tobacco International Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 122 of over 122 interviews

Recruiter12%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at JTI - Japan Tobacco International

JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Interview

I had 6 interviews in total, 2 with HR, 2 with operational and 2 with top management for final validation. The process was led in a timely manner and handled professionally

Interview Questions
  • HR question are common to other HR interview - no surprise here Operationals are trying to understand more your experience and motivation to join Tobacco Category.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International (Cairo) in May 2021

Interview

It was first step as an call interview then we will see the progress based on the qualifications but i think was good as a first step, hopefully I am willing this cooperate as it's my dream

Interview Questions
  • interduce yourself hint about the cooperate

JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Interview

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I was a newly graduate and very excited during the interview. The process went smoothly. The interviewers were not very intimidating. They were polite.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Interview

Very thorough, asked pointed questions. Conducted a "test" which was reasonable, and results were shared. Being a major FMCG, my expectations were met as the caliber of the questions, and the professionalism displayed was quite good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Application

I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Interview

Applied - Office Interview with two more other interviewees. It took abut half of an hour. Though the Head of division was Japanese, all the process was done in English.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what you know about JTI Why should we pick you up? Are you cooperative person?

JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Application

I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Interview

Initially interviewed for different position, but was offered this job right after this process. They were transparent and everything was done very professional. The only reason they didn't get me was the fact that this was a contract assignment and I got an offer for a full time at the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Application

I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Interview

Although the result was not positive, the interview process was generally good. I was informed about my results and progress before and after each stage in the evaluation process consisting of 4 stages. It was a process that progressed with first meeting with HR, then with department managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Application

I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Interview

uma entrevista com o rh por telefone para sondar meu perfil e se eu tinha interesse na vaga uma entrevista via teams com o gestor e o rh juntos para conversar, muito boa, durou 1h30 e o gestor bem interessado, fez mil perguntas

Interview Questions
  • história, experiencia profissional, cases profissionais e meu perfil comportamental

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International (San Jose, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

pretty straightforward panel interview on zoom. Basic canned questions. Started out pleasant at first then they got defensive when i mentioned about the reviews . Never heard back. Good Riddance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JTI - Japan Tobacco International

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JTI - Japan Tobacco International in Feb 2021

Interview

Ho fatto 3 step. L'ultimo doveva essere il finale e invece mi hanno inviato un test da fare a casa. Mi hanno detto che ci sarebbero stati poi altri step. Sono scomparsi. Alla fine, ricontattandoli io perchè nel frattempo stavo ricevendo offerta di lavoro da un'altra parte, mi hanno scaricato senza darmi grossi feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 122 Interviews