Jacobs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Jacobs Interview Questions

Interviews at Jacobs

2.7

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

Relatively straightforward. First interview was with a recruiter. Couple weeks later their was a second, hour long interview with a panel of engineers. The interview was highly structured, not much time for questions.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about my specific experiences. Later was shown several unlabeled textbook diagrams and was asked to identify and explain what's going on.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The process started with a group talk with all applicants first. Then each applicant enters the interview room after. The interview questions are mostly regarding experience, past projects, and few technical questions. Very friendly people

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs (New York, NY (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

They are quite nice and relaxing. They don't press you on irrelevant issues and always speak to the point. You'll feel nervous for the first few times but they help work you through it. Your success is their success.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Skype interview with subject matter experts to discern the quality of the applicant. Good questions, no pressure. Really relaxed atmosphere, but at the same time got to the heart of the matter. Didnt leave details out, very good company.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest work accomplishment.   1 Answer

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs (King of Prussia, PA (US)).

Interview

It was a very quick and brief interview. She was very nice and easy to talk to. There wasn't much info provided though about the job but it was the first step.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jacobs (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

1. Recorded video interview 8-10 min
    2. Panel interview 1 hr
    3. 1 week later for verbal offer. 4 days for written offer.

Application took about 2 months. I applied in October and got an email in November for a video recorded interview. Second interview was a panel of 4. Offer in December.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an accomplishment or something you’re passionate about   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs in December 2020.

Interview

Not your typical "tell me about a time when" interview which was great. The actually asked skill and technical questions which I appreciated. It was a panel interview through Microsoft teams and other than some technical issues with Microsoft it was a great set up.

Interview Questions

• Explain your professional experience with v look ups and pivot tables.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Interview

In-person interview followed up by an offer. One of the quickest processes I've seen. Took some time between initial contact to interview due to schedule conflicts, but not much time spend in the "interview room".

Structural Engineer EIT Interview

Interview

The interview was informal and smooth. I enjoyed talking to the interviewer and was getting along really well. At the end, I was told I’d hear back in a week. I was ghosted and heard nothing back.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

I first received a short 30-minute screening call with the hiring manager before I received a call with HR to set up the final interview panel with 7 managers from different engineering areas..

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.