Jacobs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Jacobs Interview Questions

Interviews at Jacobs

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview with HR and then a face-to-face interview with the panel of two. The interview process is really simple and clear. HR communicated very well and keeps you in the loop all the time. I had a very pleasant experience with HR as well the manager.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs in June 2020.

Interview

Interview process was very straightforward and smooth. Talent acquisition specialist linked me up with the hiring team and the interview was conducted over the phone. I received an email about a week and half letter with an offer.

Project Controls Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

Interview process took about a week, first call was with the project manager for one hour and next round was another phone interview with the client and next day itself i got a call for on site interview. I also had HR round to discuss about company and the role details.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

Talked to 2 people during career fair and got a call for an interview about a month later (also applied on website). Pretty short and easy going conversation. Lasted about 15 min. mainly going over the courses I’ve taken and what software I have experience using.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Titusville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs (Titusville, FL (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Due to the Covid-19, my interview was a virtual interview. Logged into my computer and spoke with a panel of 3. This was a first for me. Process had small technical challenges but once it was dealt with the rest of the interview was as if I sat in front of the panel physically. Interviewers were very easy to get a long with.

Interview Questions

• If handed an assignment after it had already started, what do you do when you receive it?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

Applied online of the website. Got call from recruiter after 2 weeks for scheduling an interview. Interview lasted for minutes. 5 panelists took my interview. It was summer intern position.

Civil/Structural Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

I talked to the company at my university career fair then about 3 weeks later they contacted me for an interview. I also applied to the position on their website. The actual interview was very casual and they didn't ask me many questions.

Water/Wastewater Engineer Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

I did not expect this from Jacobs, but it was a fake interview. Three people were supposed to interview me, only two showed up. So that means they already have someone in mind and they’re just making sure no one else outperforms them? If a candidate does well in the interview, give her the offer and ask her to tell her decision before interviewing others. Don’t take other serious candidates and their time playfully. I should’ve doubted when they gave such a short notice for the on-site interview itself!! In short, if there’re fewer interviewers turning up than planned, it means someone in the interview panel does not value your time as much as they value theirs.

Whatever the reason be- backup for the selected candidate or interviewing just for the sake of informing already that they would contact for an interview or making sure that candidate is the best - everything is equally not ethical or moral.

Wouldn’t recommend!

Construction Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jacobs (Richmond, VA (US)).

Interview

Hour long interview, including qualifications and various types of jobs engage in previously. Given explanation of benefits and process for drug test. Was hired on the spot. One week to get drug test and results.

Senior Corporate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jacobs (Dallas, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from corporate recruiter a couple days later to setup phone interview. During phone interview she asked about my work history and my experiences with Hyperion. She shared with me the job description and exactly what the company did.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.