Japan Tobacco International Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Japan Tobacco International Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Japan Tobacco International

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Teaneck, NJ (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online; was contacted within a week or so for a prescreening. About a week later, I was contacted to have an in-person interview with the HR manager and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Japan Tobacco International

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Teaneck, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Teaneck, NJ (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got called for an interview within 2 weeks; after a brief phone interview I was scheduled to come in for a face to face. A week or 2 went by and I didn't hear anything due to the holidays, however as soon as they were over I was brought back in to meet with executive and later on that week I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project or task you worked on that did not go as scheduled.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

After finishing document process, I got a interview offer. And it was the first reound interivew, and face-to-Face interview. Interviewers are a Direct report line manager and a HR Manager. It was not so difficult, but very friendly.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why did you apply for this job?
      2. Why did you apply for JTI?
      3. Tell me about your experience.
      4. Any Questions?
      5. Why do we hire you?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weybridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Weybridge, England (UK)).

Interview

contacted by an agency regarding the position. I had an interview with HR & hiring manager in their Weybridge office in surrey just after lunch. I arrived before lunch and stayed in the parking just to have an overview of the people working there.
    The location is very "British", so from all people coming in and out, I could not see an ethic minority person. For me it is very important because, I am a foreigner myself.
    Anyway, went to the interview, simple one, lot of competency based questions.
    the HR lady seems bored, and she asked questions on my communication style at least 3 times lol. obviously being a multi language speaker, with a foreign accent I fell a bit annoyed to be fair.
    Hiring manager seems to want a person with many years of experience, which I found a bit funny for the role and the salary, as it was even lower than what I currently make, but the location was convenient to me as it was close to my house.
    Interview went well, and there was supposed to be a second stage if successful where I would have to pitch. To be fair, I did not wanted to proceed as I believe the company was according too much importance on that role, and this will not be suitable for me culture wise as well.
    so never heard back from them and moved on to another offer

Interview Questions

• feeling about working in the tobacco industry; greatest achievement, weaknesses, why this role etc...   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.