Japan Tobacco International Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Japan Tobacco International Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Japan Tobacco International

1 Interview Review

4.0

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2018.

Interview

This was my longest interview ever.
It started with a phone interview with the staffing agency and some basic document verification.
After almost 45 days I got a call from the Staffing agency that JTI HR would like to take my first round interview, got interviewed by the HR next week.
After couple of days invited for the technical acessment and Technical interview, I did exceptionally well.
Again after 1 week got selected for the next round technical interview, and again invited for the 2nd round technical interview.
Was interviewed by the Technical lead.
After couple of days got an email to take the BI test.
Then after a long waiting finally get a confirmation call from the JTI HR.

The process was bit long and it's worth it. Looking forward to join it soon.

Interview Questions

• If you have given to develop a software for which estimated development time is 7 days but client wants it within 4 days. How would you handle this?   Answer Question

Japan Tobacco International Response

26 Oct 2018 – HR Malaysia

Thank you for leaving a review about your interview experience at JTI Malaysia and seeing it through successfully to the end. We pride ourselves in recruiting the best talents we can find and our internal processes are geared towards doing so.

Like any organisation, there is always room to improve and we really appreciate your honest feedback on this which will help us assess any efficiency improvements that could be made.

We look forward to welcoming you to the JTI Family!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.