Japan Tobacco International Toxicologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Japan Tobacco International Toxicologist Interview Questions

Interviews at Japan Tobacco International

3.5

Toxicologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Geneva (Switzerland)) in June 2017.

Interview

Initial interview was Skype based and was separated into 2 smaller parts. First part was with 2 Directors who had 2 positions for Toxicology Risk Assessor. This was based on your working experience, CV and basic question about team/individual workings. Second part was with HR manager and was also about relevant experience, why did you apply, salary expectations etc.
Afterwards I was called for a face to face interview to Geneva with the same 2 Directors from the Skype interview. This second interview was 1h long session where you were given written material for 3 case studies (compounds) on which you had to give your scientific opinion whether they contain enough toxicological information for regulatory filling. During the interview I found out that all candidates are given the same 3 case studies.
When completing this round of the interview I was introduced to other team members and had lunch with them. Following lunch I had 3 more talks with senior management (Senior VPs) about my relevant experience, working with Regulatory Agencies, was I interested in joining the company, etc.

Interview Questions

• Would I grant approval as a Reviewer of the Regulatory Authority based on provided toxicological information for each compound?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Japan Tobacco International

Toxicologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Geneva (Switzerland)) in June 2015.

Interview

Nice enough, deviated from original interview plan once they had realised I was not the preferred candidate. Consisted of a technical part and HR part. Lunch was provided on the permises. Expenses were paid back as promised but quite slowly. They said I would hear back about whether I had succeeded quickly, but I didn't - it took almost a month, where as they gave me the impression it would be within the week.

Interview Questions

• To give a presentation on a lot of material thrown at me without warning, this was to assess my general ability to process information quickly and pick out key information.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.