Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I went for an interview as a walk in candidate. It took 1/2 hr to submit the resume. They called me after 20 mins for a PI. The HR asked me what do you know about cabin crew? I answered and was shortlisted. She sent me forward for BMI check. I got a refusal there as I didn't meet their height criteria which is 157 cm.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about cabin crew?   4 Answers

Line Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

It was good..my interview was happened transparently. It was big boss VP was in the interview..and it went cool. I answered the questions with confidence, so i think got it.

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

First have to apply for a written examination we wil be given a registration number. If we pass the examination wil be contacted by hr department and an interview wil be conducted.

Interview Questions

• Explain in depth al the nomenclatures regarding an aerofoil.   Answer Question

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview is good. First there is a written test, if u clear that; then u have an HR round and finally a medical checkup round. Questions are basic and experience based.

Corporate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Online application, in person interview. Online process was quite simple and easy. In person interview was a bit disjointed. They would ask me a question and I'd start responding and half way through would cut me off with another totally irrelevant question. Overall interview was ok but could use the help of an HR manager in the room to help guide questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain your background/work history?
      How would you present Jet Airways to a company and win them over?
      What experience do you have that makes you a good for for this role?
      What is your salary expectation?
      What   Answer Question

Corporate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email shortly after from the 'recruitment officer' to ask me to come in person for an interview at their Mississauga office
    While I was waiting in the lobby the entire sales team was in the boardroom and I noticed that there were no females...
    I was interviewed by the GM and another gentleman. I felt that it was not professional, as the GM asked me questions such as 'what about your family?' Which may be fine to ask in an interview in India but not in Canada. I don't think that he would have asked the question to a male candidate. The questions were pretty basic and we went thru my résumé. He mentioned few times that I would have to come to the office every day. He asked which kind of salary I was looking for, and I asked if there was a base + commission/bonus (like 95% of sales job) but he told me that it was salary only, which was very surprising. I think that I did well, but it seems to be a very conservative environment with a lot of micro managing. I sent a thank you note, but never received any feedback.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good candidate?
      How would you approach a prospect?
      How about your family? (seriously?!)   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Imphal (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Imphal (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed in 2016(imphal) it took 2 days.. 1st self introduction and then 2nd bmi and skin check.. 3rd was personal interview then 4th was gd and then last was HR round.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was good, did not take much time. Infact was called thrice for 3 diffrent rounds. Instead of making to wait entire day, the questions were very easy on, I am writing this just because glass door wants me to write 30 words minimum

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways in April 2007.

Interview

it was a permanent job offer as a flight attendent.

Interview Questions

• tell us something abt urself   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiations

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

Gd den activity den pi .. next day offer.. den medical... den tests... u sign training contracts.. get the job.. fly high... al da best.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.