Jet2.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Jet2.com Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet2.com

2.6

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Leeds, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Skype interview with two middle managers. Very gloomy, they seemed to be a bit depressed. Kept asking me how to fix certain Operation and management issues even though it was supposed to be a SQL Dev contract role (I have been in senior positions). The other manager seemed to be a bit embarrassed about it all and I get the impression that the Production system is a bit ropey because these guys don't have UAT environments etc. Curtly ended after 30 mins as the room was only booked for that long - whenever I have interviewed people I have always booked rooms for hours, not 30 mins. Free consulting?

Interview Questions

• Kept asking about how to fix operational issues such as change management.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

Entered CV on online website

Rang back and arranged a phone interview. This took approximately 30 minutes. I was then invited back for a further face-to-face interview which took approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. The interview was with the hiring manager and a recruiter, who took turns in answering questions. The atmosphere was very laid back and friendly, and I didn't feel there were any hidden traps. Notification of success came approximately a week after the interview itself

Interview Questions

• There was a brief review of CV History

Questions about:

working with stakeholders

When I'd worked in a manner to create a value-add for the user

My experiences of Waterfall and agile project methodology   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Leeds, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

After applying online via the Jet2.com careers website, I then completed a short telephone interview and was invited into the office for a face to face interview. I felt very welcomed and was impressed by the office (The Mint). The interview lasted around 40 minutes and I was then taken on a tour of the building, which was great as each team/department was explained in full, which gave me a full understanding of Jet2.com.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join Jet2.com and what do you know about the company   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

First you complete an online application, which if you succeed you will have to complete a series of tests, once you have passed these you will get an email about a telephone interview- during this it’s just questions about yourself and scenario based questions, they will let you know if you have been successful or not, if successful you will then get an email confirming you assessment day at your chosen base. The assessment day is pretty straight forward you go in register your details then you get taken into a room with everyone and put into groups to do activities, they will then call people out of the room and take them to another room this will be to tell you, you have been successful and have gotten to the interview stage, you will have break and get called for you interview.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stansted, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Stansted, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

After applying online and completing the online English assessment I never heard back for at least 1 month and thought I wasn’t successful... I then received an email to invite me to a telephone interview. I passed the telephone interview, This lasted around 15 minutes but was very easy. She just basically asked me questions to make sure I understood about the costs that were required then I was asked 2 scenarios and why I wanted to become cabin crew and why Jet2...

The selection day

First we got our name badges and then taken into a room where we had a power point about the airline. Then we were asked to talk to the person next to us and find out what we know about them and introduce them... we then had a short break and 2 group activities they were fun activities... then we were told if we were going through to the 1-2-1 interviews or if we were going home... we all got through to the interview, around 30 people. The interview was very relaxed as the Scottish lady who was reading the questions was very friendly and nice, but cannot say the same thing for the guy. The guy was just quite annoying and he was didn't seem to like people who aren't white. If you aren't white you will clearly feel that.

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

Does anyone know what specific details you need to include when they ask why do you want to be cabin crew. If you could reply an answer that would be really helpful. I am just wondering what the recruiters are looking for

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be cabin crew?
      Can someone tell me the answer of what to include specifically   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Jet2 application is in 3 stages, you apply online and do tests if you pass them you will get an email with a time and date for a telephone interview, you will be asked basic questions and situational questions, they will let you know if you have passed on the phone, once passed you will be invited to a assessment day for your chosen base, you will be placed in groups and Complete a set of activities, these will determine if you get an interview so speak up and be yourself, you will get your name called out and taken into another room and told you’ve passed and got an interview. You will have a break and the interviews will take place, they ask you situational questions and basic questions, all the cabin crew are lovely so don’t panic.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jet2.com in February 2019.

Interview

After completing the application and online assessment I was invited to a telephone interview, in which the interviewer ran through some criteria about the company and terms of employment, and then a couple of customer service questions. The interviewer was really rude, asked me the same question two times, very impersonal, talked incredibly quickly clearly reading off a script. As it was so scripted I am sure that anyone who does the phone interview will get through to the assessment unless you outright say that you hate customers. Was disappointed as I've heard Jet2 are great to work for but this has given me an incredibly bad impression, especially as this is the first contact with someone from jet2 after the online applications.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be cabin crew?   Answer Question
    • A child has been crying all flight and the people in the surrounding area are getting upset what will you do?   Answer Question
    • A passenger wants to buy a specific perfume onboard but its out of stock, what would you do?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview asked some scenario questions as in if s baby was crying on board what would you do also about the training 4 weeks in Bradford you have to secure offer with £700 payment

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com.

Interview

After applying online and completing the online English assessment I never heard back for at least 1-2 months at this point I totally forgot I applied and just thought I wasn’t successful... I then received an email to invite me to a telephone interview. I passed the telephone interview, This lasted around 15 minutes but felt maybe 5 minutes. She was basically asking me screening questions to make sure I understood about the costs that were required (I will come back to this at the end) then I was asked 2 scenarios and why I wanted to become cabin crew...
    The selection day!!
    I was a nervous wreck, DON’T BE!! Iv put off applying for cabin Crew for years for being so nervous about the interview day and now I’m kicking myself for not doing it sooner.
    The day was so laid back, First we got our name badges and then our photograph taken, then taken into a room were we had a power point about the airline. Then we were asked to talk to the person next to us and find out what we know about them and introduce them... we then had a short break and 2 group activities they were fun activities... then we were told if we were going through to the 1-2-1 interviews or if we were going home... I got through to the interview along with around 20 others. The interview was very relaxed and the recruiter made me feel really at ease.
    2 days later I found out along with the other 20 odd people we got the job 😊

Going back to the course fees it is £700 + around £85-£120 for a medical and then £25 for a CRB
    Also be prepared to pay for a hotel for 4 weeks and then cost of living for those 4 weeks also.

Iv fully payed and I can’t wait to start training ✈️👩🏽‍✈️

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.