Jet2.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Jet2.com Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet2.com

2.6

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

Entered CV on online website

Rang back and arranged a phone interview. This took approximately 30 minutes. I was then invited back for a further face-to-face interview which took approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. The interview was with the hiring manager and a recruiter, who took turns in answering questions. The atmosphere was very laid back and friendly, and I didn't feel there were any hidden traps. Notification of success came approximately a week after the interview itself

Interview Questions

• There was a brief review of CV History

Questions about:

working with stakeholders

When I'd worked in a manner to create a value-add for the user

My experiences of Waterfall and agile project methodology   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stansted, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Stansted, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

After applying online and completing the online English assessment I never heard back for at least 1 month and thought I wasn’t successful... I then received an email to invite me to a telephone interview. I passed the telephone interview, This lasted around 15 minutes but was very easy. She just basically asked me questions to make sure I understood about the costs that were required then I was asked 2 scenarios and why I wanted to become cabin crew and why Jet2...

The selection day

First we got our name badges and then taken into a room where we had a power point about the airline. Then we were asked to talk to the person next to us and find out what we know about them and introduce them... we then had a short break and 2 group activities they were fun activities... then we were told if we were going through to the 1-2-1 interviews or if we were going home... we all got through to the interview, around 30 people. The interview was very relaxed as the Scottish lady who was reading the questions was very friendly and nice, but cannot say the same thing for the guy. The guy was just quite annoying and he was didn't seem to like people who aren't white. If you aren't white you will clearly feel that.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

First you complete an online application, which if you succeed you will have to complete a series of tests, once you have passed these you will get an email about a telephone interview- during this it’s just questions about yourself and scenario based questions, they will let you know if you have been successful or not, if successful you will then get an email confirming you assessment day at your chosen base. The assessment day is pretty straight forward you go in register your details then you get taken into a room with everyone and put into groups to do activities, they will then call people out of the room and take them to another room this will be to tell you, you have been successful and have gotten to the interview stage, you will have break and get called for you interview.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Jet2 application is in 3 stages, you apply online and do tests if you pass them you will get an email with a time and date for a telephone interview, you will be asked basic questions and situational questions, they will let you know if you have passed on the phone, once passed you will be invited to a assessment day for your chosen base, you will be placed in groups and Complete a set of activities, these will determine if you get an interview so speak up and be yourself, you will get your name called out and taken into another room and told you’ve passed and got an interview. You will have a break and the interviews will take place, they ask you situational questions and basic questions, all the cabin crew are lovely so don’t panic.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jet2.com in February 2019.

Interview

After completing the application and online assessment I was invited to a telephone interview, in which the interviewer ran through some criteria about the company and terms of employment, and then a couple of customer service questions. The interviewer was really rude, asked me the same question two times, very impersonal, talked incredibly quickly clearly reading off a script. As it was so scripted I am sure that anyone who does the phone interview will get through to the assessment unless you outright say that you hate customers. Was disappointed as I've heard Jet2 are great to work for but this has given me an incredibly bad impression, especially as this is the first contact with someone from jet2 after the online applications.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be cabin crew?   Answer Question
    • A child has been crying all flight and the people in the surrounding area are getting upset what will you do?   Answer Question
    • A passenger wants to buy a specific perfume onboard but its out of stock, what would you do?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

Does anyone know what specific details you need to include when they ask why do you want to be cabin crew. If you could reply an answer that would be really helpful. I am just wondering what the recruiters are looking for

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be cabin crew?
      Can someone tell me the answer of what to include specifically   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview asked some scenario questions as in if s baby was crying on board what would you do also about the training 4 weeks in Bradford you have to secure offer with £700 payment

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com.

Interview

After applying online and completing the online English assessment I never heard back for at least 1-2 months at this point I totally forgot I applied and just thought I wasn’t successful... I then received an email to invite me to a telephone interview. I passed the telephone interview, This lasted around 15 minutes but felt maybe 5 minutes. She was basically asking me screening questions to make sure I understood about the costs that were required (I will come back to this at the end) then I was asked 2 scenarios and why I wanted to become cabin crew...
    The selection day!!
    I was a nervous wreck, DON’T BE!! Iv put off applying for cabin Crew for years for being so nervous about the interview day and now I’m kicking myself for not doing it sooner.
    The day was so laid back, First we got our name badges and then our photograph taken, then taken into a room were we had a power point about the airline. Then we were asked to talk to the person next to us and find out what we know about them and introduce them... we then had a short break and 2 group activities they were fun activities... then we were told if we were going through to the 1-2-1 interviews or if we were going home... I got through to the interview along with around 20 others. The interview was very relaxed and the recruiter made me feel really at ease.
    2 days later I found out along with the other 20 odd people we got the job 😊

Going back to the course fees it is £700 + around £85-£120 for a medical and then £25 for a CRB
    Also be prepared to pay for a hotel for 4 weeks and then cost of living for those 4 weeks also.

Iv fully payed and I can’t wait to start training ✈️👩🏽‍✈️

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Liverpool, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied for jet2 cabin crew at the start of January didn’t hear back until start of March. Then received an email asking me to take part in a telephone interview. When I had the telephone interview the lady asked me questions scenario based and told me about the role. She then told me that I had passed and asked if I would attend the assessment day. When I arrived at the assessment day we had a quick height check and had our picture taken. We were them all taken into a room (approx. 50-60) we were greeted by the staff and told to relax. Then we had a presentation about the company to watch. Short break then we were asked to come to the front and tell everybody about ourselves (name, age, where you’re from, what you do, hobbies, other facts) after this we completed group activities such as building a monument from a place that jet2 fly to. We had another group activity and that was to create our own airline. After this, we had a break while they made a decision who they were taking through to the 1-2-1 interviews... I was successful at this stage so I attended the 1-2-1, I am still waiting to hear back along with 20-30 other people. The day was amazing though.. you definitely meet some amazing people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be cabin crew   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you have provided great customer service   Answer Question
    • Sell yourself to me (describe yourself in three words)   Answer Question
    • If a baby was crying onboard a flight and a couple had complained about it, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a customer wanted to buy a product that had already sold out   Answer Question
    • When have you made a suggestion for somebody to buy something you had influenced them to buy?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com (Solihull, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied for this position back in February 2018, and got a reply for a telephone interview in March 2018 and arranged my call.
    I was called the next day and asked simple competency questions, as-well as information on the training, training cost, no guaranteed holiday etc...

After this I was asked the below and two scenario questions. At the end, ask your questions...

Once passing the telephone interview, I was asked to come to a selection day the day after for team tasks, 1-1 interviews, meet other cabin crew members etc..

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be cabin crew?   Answer Question
    • Scenario: If passengers were complaining about a baby crying on board, what would you do in this situation?   Answer Question
    • Scenario: If you seen a passenger (lady) looking at perfume in the duty free book, what would you do?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.