Jive Software Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Jive Software Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Jive Software

3.4

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Jive Software (New York, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I had several phone screens with the recruiting team prior to meeting with the hiring manager F2F two times. The entire process was very well coordinated and the level of communication regarding timing and next steps was excellent.

Interview Questions

• We talked about my software sales experience and success and sales process.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jive Software

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jive Software in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick but thorough. Everything happened within a week but I spoke with 6 different people throughout the process. It started with an internal recruiter. Then had conversations with my sales manager, VP's in different areas and current employees who would be peers. Overall it was a great experience and I felt like I got a great view of the company and the culture. Expectations were clearly defined throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• How would you work an account and navigate the political landscape within a company?
      What was your toughest loss and what was one of your best wins?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jive Software in June 2015.

Interview

Introduced and interviewed by regional VP. Very candid and professional discussion. Interviewed with 2 existing team members as next steps. 4th step was a face to face interview and outing to ensure chemistry, character, and relevant career experience. Every step of the way was very easy and professional, all persons involved were respectful and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What relevant experience did I have that would directly correlate to success in this role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not need to negotiate

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jive Software (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a face to face interview with the hiring manager, followed by a second set of round-robin additional interviews in Headquarters. The interviews in HQ were conducted by a variety of different people - from executives in Sales, the Solution Engineer team, and even the co-founder of Jive. Overall the experience was great!

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jive Software in January 2015.

Interview

Great process, I am now working for a very knowledgeable and team-oriented manager. I have confidence that my manager will be able to help me and be willing to help me in the event I need executive assistance.

Executive meetings are encouraged at Jive to ensure a deal is being driven at the proper level. I very much look forward to calling on executives to help drive a deal more quickly.

Negotiation

The offer was non-negotiable.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jive Software.

Interview

The initial communication came from an internal recruiter, then from the hiring manager. The process began to feel a bit prolonged as I spoke to 6-8 people throughout the process. However, my excitement and interest in the job/company increased with the more people I spoke with. Overall, the process was flexible, convenient and effective. The highlight was hearing all of the candid and transparent perspectives from all current employees.

Interview Questions

• The question wasn't necessarily unexpected, however, coming to Jive from a relative competitor made answering the question of how I would communicate my decision to my former employer and manage a transition was a bit challenging.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was welcomed, received and fair overall.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jive Software (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Was not actively looking. Was asked to take a 30 minute phone call with the hiring VP. It was a great call. Very likable guy. Very down to earth. Candid discussion led to meetings the following week. Was asked to have a few more phone interviews with other VPs and colleagues. Last phone call was with the WW Head of Sales. Again, very candid conversation. Everyone was thorough about expectations, the good stuff as well as the stuff that requires a lot of heavy lifting.

Interview Questions

• No apparent curve balls, but then again, I was prepared and honest with all my answers/responses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A breeze. Much of it was handled through the recruiter who was an excellent intermediary. They made me an outstanding offer. I was delighted to accept.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jive Software (Reading, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

four stage interview process, two introductory by telephone (talent manager and hiring manager) then two F2F with hiring manager including a requirement to provide a presentation relating to experience and a business plan proposal specifically relating to the role

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jive Software (Reading, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

A clearly communicated and efficient process for interview and hiring. Process was inline with expectations for a role of this type: initial interview with the internal recruiter, then line manager and then MD. Final exercise/presentation straightforward and relevant to the role.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work at Jive   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate if appropriate

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jive Software.

Interview

The process was conducted over 3 interviews with various VP or higher people from Jive Software. The process took about 2 weeks due to schedule conflicts and time zones. It was a refreshing approach having to be interviewed by individuals who all played different roles at Jive Software.

Interview Questions

• No question was too difficult, it was more of defining a cultural and mental fit between the individual and the company.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.