Jurys Inns Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Jurys Inns Interview Questions

Interviews at Jurys Inns

2.4

Food and Beverage Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hinckley, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jurys Inns (Hinckley, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

waited at least 2 weeks before I had the phone call Had a phone call from the hotel, did the interview through the phone and got rejected the next day

Graduate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jurys Inns in June 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position online, it wasn’t long at all, just uploaded a cv and covering letter. Within hours i was contacted to attend the assessment centre.

In preparation for the assessment centre, I had to create a presentation outlining 3 themes that the hotel needs to work on to remain ahead in the market.

The assessment centre was such a great experience, I have been to a few assessment centres in the past and the assessors weren’t friendly at all, but these assessors were so friendly.

The assessment day consisted of a group activity, interview and presentation; the presentation was in front of two assessors, and i interviewed with one of the assessors. A few days later I received a phone call saying I had been successful and I had a final stage interview.

I was quite nervous for the final stage interview as it was the last hurdle, however it went well and I was successful and was given an offer.

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jurys Inns (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First stage was a phone interview and second was a face to face interview. Very fast process as the staff turnover is high. They will ask more or less the same standard questions as any interview ex strengths, weakness, why do you want to work here etc.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of excellent customer service from your experience   1 Answer

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watford, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jurys Inns (Watford, East of England, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online, to then be invited to an assessment day which consisted of me alongside 7 other potential candidates. On the day we worked together to complete tasks and then individually interviewed and also separately had to demonstrate our presentation. It was a fun day actually! The final stage was a few weeks later, which was an interview with the manager of the hotel of your first choice.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jurys Inns.

Interview

The process was pretty simple, an online form and easy test where you had to choose what you would do in certain situations from a multiple choice list. Then I was interviewed by the manager of the department I was applying for which consisted of formal competency based questions but it was nice and relaxed. Finally I had a casual interview with the operations manager on the same day.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jurys Inns (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

The interview was great I was nervous but they made sure I felt comfortable. They conduct the interview in a way that was more like a conversation. Which was great

Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jurys Inns (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online. The next day I had an email asking for my availability for an interview. Simple and easy interview. I had the first interview with the HR manager and the second one with the Deputy and general manager.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handle it   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jurys Inns (Liverpool, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview didn't last long and they were happy with my language skills. The interviewer was nice and the interview took place in the hotel. All in all a nice experience for an 18 year old

Kitchen Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inverness, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jurys Inns (Inverness, Scotland (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

10 minute interview talking about set questions, with the interviewer taking notes on an application form type sheet. Very brief interview but nothing more was needed as it wasn't a competitive position at the time.
    The interview allowed for us to get to know each other a bit therefore it was informal and friendly. No pressure was placed at all.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience did you have, i.e. what work have you done?   1 Answer

Food and Beverage Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jurys Inns (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Brief chat with a lady from HR, went through expectations of the job and previous experience. Talked about my availability and the hours I'd be willing to work. Then invited for a work trial the following week.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.