KFC Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

KFC Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

1.8

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plant City, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Plant City, FL (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The manager just got to know me and asked when I was avalible to work , and then he called me in to fill in my papers and I was hired on the spot .

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC in April 2016.

Interview

I recevied a phone call asking for a day to set the interview. When at the interview the general manager had some qiestions for me, but not a lot of them.

Interview Questions

• previous work history   1 Answer
    • have i ever used a cash registat before   1 Answer

Negotiation

All that i attempted to negotiate was getting the job.
    It's pretty easy to get hired here...

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Winter Haven, FL (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

easy. They ask questions to get to know you. my best tip is to stay calm and answer truthfully because when you train they will be able to tell if you were honest during your interview or not. Make sure to make eye contact and highlight your best skills during the interview process. Good luck its a great place to work !

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

It was a super quick interview that took place in the main area of the restaurant. The questions were regular interview questions so it wasn't too hard. The manager that saw me was very calm which helped me calm down too.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   2 Answers
    • What would you do if a customer was taking too long and there was a long line behind them?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

horrible, every question that company's are not suppose to ask the interviewer did. he was also super hard to understand. he talked real fast very low and spoke with such a thick accent i didn't even think he was speaking English half the time. this was back in 2009.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KFC (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was less than 15 minutes. Really easy. Not intense at all. Manager did not ask a lot of questions. Maybe about five basic questions about yourself. I got a second interview soon. If they like you or think you are decent, you will get this job.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work at KFC?   2 Answers

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wise, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Wise, VA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Short interview process, usually if you have an interview, and you get a background check form it means you are hired. Not alot of questions and not that hard, answer honestly and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for KFC?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Federal Way, WA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

They didn’t even ask me any interview related questions, we got straight to the paperwork portion and I was hired on the spot. Worst job ever unfortunately, but good quick money and weekly pay

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (West Sacramento, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

There was a 10-minute interview, Typical interview questions. There were no unexpected questions, very easy and straight forward. Came back in a few days later Signed a bunch of papers and got to training after a few days.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Hayward, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was quick i guess theyre really hiring, mine was done over the phone and on the spot. Hired right away after I got done on the phone and came up to the branch and sign contracts.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.