KFC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

KFC Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

1.9

Part Time Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rexburg, ID (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Rexburg, ID (US)) in February 2009.

Interview

There actually wasn't too much to the interview. There were a few pleasantries, a few general questions(why KFC, tell me a little about yourself), schedule questions, and then it seemed as if I had already gotten the job. The rules were stated, and I was asked if I could abide by them. That was it. I started less than a week later.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ephrata, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Ephrata, PA (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Casual yet thorough going through all the steps the job would entail. All details about hours and pay were given and the General Managers personal expectations. At the same time talking like normal people to judge whether a person could handle the Restaurant Industry as some just cannot.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at KFC (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

very nice experience, thoroughly enjoyed, people are very friendly and asked relevant question and i gave relevant answers. Will be happy to be interviewed again in fact they can interview me every day , no problem

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yorba Linda, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Yorba Linda, CA (US)) in July 2008.

Interview

Very straightforward basic interview questions

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at KFC?   2 Answers

Negotiation

non-existent

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (New York, NY (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

In person interview, the manager asked about prior experience, my goals and expectations working for KFC and so forth. I was entering college at the time, so there were questions about that as well.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with customers?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sierra Vista, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KFC (Sierra Vista, AZ (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

There was no interview. Handed the app to the lady behind the counter and she hired me. I started the next day and would still be there if the manager treated the employees with respect.

Interview Questions

• are you able to start in the morning?   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Salem, OH (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

My interview was quick and easy. She sat me down and asked me a few questions describing myself. Then a few questions about the days I could work and then I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your spare time, when not at school or work?   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buda, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KFC (Buda, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

So I initially went in for an interview for cashiering at kfc because I have years of cashiering experience gm told me well I can get you in for now but we’ll have to train you in a couple months to get you to a cashier it took her 5 months to train me on cashiering and I still don’t get scheduled as one or treated as one but am expected to be one in a rush.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Asked 3 basic questions, took notes on whether or not I smiled during the process, no background check, references not important, prior job experience not required, took a lot of notice to friendliness and manners

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a quick phone interview where they asked why I wanted the job, where I heard about the job, if I ate there and had work in the fast food industry.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.