KFC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

KFC Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

1.9

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Lebanon, MO (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

They asked me questions and let me talk about my strengths and weaknesses for the job. They let me explain how I was unhappy with my old job and promised to not be the same with this job.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?   1 Answer

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

it was good very simple and easy she basically told i. got the job and ask how old was i and the requirements.We sat the table and she said i needed to bring my social security and id so i did that and the next day i worked but i just watched videos

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Newport News, VA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Easy, didn’t ask many question, explained aspects of the job and customer service. Straight forward got job and paper work was quick. Applied online got a call a day later for interview.

Kfc Team Member Interview

Interview

Went in for interview, went through it easily and was immediately hired on the spot. Overall very easy to get hired if you are confident in the interview, i suggest it.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

The interview was great it wasn’t difficult at all the questions were pretty easy when you prepare for the interview before it’s time for you to answer all the questions don’t be nervous stay calm and you’ll ace it with no issues

Customer Service Interview

Interview

During the KFC interview process, applicants spend about 45 minutes in each session. Potential cooks and team members will answer questions related to food prep, money handling, and customer service.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

Questions were being asked in a rude manner. Statements were made in a rude manner. They were very particular about most of what they was saying but did not hold up their end of what was supposed to be done. They had they picks and had already made assumptions before you are even hired.

Interview Questions

• How can you help build the company with your background?   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was okay. Not a lot of questions. Basically, do you want to cook chicken or not? And do you have any previous chicken cooking experience. Told them I love chicken and all that. Best French fries ever am I right?

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

It was very easy. She basically asked why i wanted to work there. She left for a minute and told me to come back to for training the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for KFC.   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

Basic formal interview with a manager. Couple of days later they called to offer me the position. I accepted it and started HR process. Interview was easy and relatively quick.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.