KFC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 18 Apr 2019

1.9

Sort:

Part Time Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rexburg, ID (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Rexburg, ID (US)) in February 2009.

Interview

There actually wasn't too much to the interview. There were a few pleasantries, a few general questions(why KFC, tell me a little about yourself), schedule questions, and then it seemed as if I had already gotten the job. The rules were stated, and I was asked if I could abide by them. That was it. I started less than a week later.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ephrata, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Ephrata, PA (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Casual yet thorough going through all the steps the job would entail. All details about hours and pay were given and the General Managers personal expectations. At the same time talking like normal people to judge whether a person could handle the Restaurant Industry as some just cannot.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Louisville, KY (US)).

Interview

The Recruiting Manager initially emailed asking for times to complete a phone interview in the next few days. I sent her dates and then she didnt respond for over a week. We finally connected the interview went ok. I then had a follow-up interview which went fine. Then we scheduled an in person interview which was abruptly cancelled the day prior stating they hired someone. The whole process was unprofessional and left a poor taste in my mouth about the company.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yorba Linda, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Yorba Linda, CA (US)) in July 2008.

Interview

Very straightforward basic interview questions

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at KFC?   2 Answers

Negotiation

non-existent

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC in October 2013.

Interview

The whole hiring process took about two weeks. I put in an application and received a call for an interview. The interview took about 15 minutes and was mostly a get-to-know you type of thing. The interviewer asked generic questions about customer service and a couple easy scenarios. She asked about my schedule and availability and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you greet a customer when they enter the store?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Garden City, KS (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was great, fantastic actually. We sat down, had a brief interview, talking about hour times, wages, and benefits. The store manager that I interviewed with, is a #1 top person who I am happy for and proud to work with

Interview Questions

• Do you believe that it is better to show up early, or to work quickly at your job?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

I sat down with the manager in the lobby and talked about hours and expectations. The manager did lie to me and told me that she would pay me one thing, however, when I got my pay stub it was something else.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Navarre, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KFC (Navarre, FL (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

The Interview was very simple, I was asked about my availability and what position I would like to work. I was referred by a friend so the manager was expecting to hire me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How often are you able to work?
      Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Erie, PA (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

It was pretty irritating going back and forth for 2weeks just to speak with the manager for 5-10 min. Other than that I just needed a bank account for direct deposit and I was hired. My first job!

Interview Questions

• Why should I choose you over everyone else ive interviewed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silverdale, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Silverdale, WA (US)).

Interview

I got a call from KFC three months after sending my application. Went and did my interview which only took five minutes. The questions were short and simple. The manager told me he'd call in a couple days and never did. I followed up a week later and found out he never gave the hiring manager my papers. Called again the next week as she tried to retrieve them and STILL he never sent them. Lazy management.

Interview Questions

• Why KFC, How can KFC benefit you?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.