KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at KPMG

7,244 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

very simple interview questions. interviews were one on one with friendly partners. the waiting room has associates that went to the school to make you feel comfortable. there are a few rounds, but they are all standard

EVS Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Straightforward interview - all behavioral questions. Applied on campus portal and was able to schedule interview on campus within a few weeks. Networking is important to get them to notice you. Know what functions fall under EVS. I've heard of some people getting technical questions, but I didn't get any.

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I would have to do 2 video interviews after applying to the job, and they were both with very experienced people. One was a partner even. The questions they asked were pretty standard stuff.

Internship Interview

Interview

Only one round, but I had to meet with two different hiring managers. One interview was behavioral and the other was situational. It was situational as it asked for your reaction to certain business interactions. I also attended a “pre-interview” event.

Interview Questions

• What position do you hold in a group setting?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

It was a long process that took a while. I interviewed with the recruiter, manager, and another teammate. It was intimidating and not well structured. More like a random conversation with a few behavioral questions thrown in

Accounting Interview

Interview

They were very friendly and kind in the interview. Were not so concerned about perfect interview answers as much as really getting to know me. I felt valued as a person, rather than just a resume they were looking at.

Tax Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

It was easy and very conversational. I interviewed with a Tax Partner and we pretty much had a conversation about my interests in taxation. After a couple of days, I received a call from the interviewer and gave me the internship offer.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, social events and face-to-face meetings are canceled. The interview is through Zoom online. I spoke with two partners, and every meeting is 30 minutes. The overall process is about 1 month.

Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

Interviewed through on campus recruiting. 3 interviews and meet the team coffee chats. I applied on the company website and through university website. I was contacted by the on campus recruiter and participated in a series of team meet and greets. I interviewed with analysts, associates, and a partner

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I was abroad in the fall, during all the big interviews for a summer internship. Believe me, that was a risk, although I used it to my advantage. You know when recruiters come to your school and you don't know what to say, but you still want to introduce yourself? In the spring recruitment events before the fall interview season, I made sure to tell the recruiter that I'm interested in the internship, but I'm hoping that my time abroad wouldn't negatively impact my ability to apply. Pretty much every time I asked (any of the big 4) they told me I could still apply, and they would either interview me abroad, even offered for me to come to the office on an individual tour and early interview in the summer because they didn't think going abroad should be a reason to disqualify me. They always gave me their email and instead of saying "feel free to keep in touch," I was told "shoot me an email and remind me about your internship. I'll make sure you can still interview, that shouldn't be a problem." And instantly, you have something for them to remember you by, and a problem to work on that will lead to multiple exchanges.

I had two interviews via skype for business, and each was a half hour, but at 1:00 am where I was. Both of my interviewers were extremely relaxed, each began with a quick question about how my abroad session is going or what time it is for me, then they told me about the company and their own journey with the company, and then asked me two "real" questions, and if I had any questions for them.

Of all the firms I interviewed with, I thought this was the most conversational, the most considerate in easing into the interview questions naturally, and I learned the most about my interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were working under pressure and how you dealt with that
      Tell me about a time you displayed leadership within a team   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.