KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at KPMG

7,644 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

Interview was pretty standard, walked through resume, asked about strengths and weaknesses, why I applied for the role, etc. Involved a lot of conversation, the interviewer was mostly trying to assess cultural fit with the team.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was not too difficult. No case questions or anything like that. Mostly behavioral and situational questions. The people at KPMG all seemed friendly. The situational portion of the interview was similar to a role play. They would give you a scenario and then you would explain what to do in that situation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

There were two back to back interviews - one with a senior manager and one with a partner. The first interview we went through my resume and the second one he asked me some basic behavioral questions. It was pretty conversational. Out of the other big 4 interviews I've done, this was the one I felt most prepared for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to use teamwork
      Tell me about a time where you had to be a leader
      Tell me about a time where you had to implement   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process consisted of 2 back to back 30 min interviews with all of the questions being about behavior. This was for a summer internship position. I heard back with an offer less than 48 hours after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you organize yourself?   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Because of the pandemic, everything for the interview process was done online. I was first sent a link for a Microsoft Teams room that was the “waiting room” with a greeter and a few other candidates. I then joined my Interview room link. I had two 30 minute interviews with a Managing Director and a Senior Manager. It was super relax and very conversational. A few behavioral questions but mostly just a friendly chat.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a hard choice? How did you handle the after effects of your decision?   Answer Question
    • How do you manage your course load and extra curricular activities?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I had a 1 hour interview slot with two different 2 people, 30 min per person. Basic behavioral questions that you would expect from any interview. It was pretty conversational they didn't really ask a ton of questions.

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

Behavioral-based interview. Had two thirty minute back to back interviews with a partner and a manager at KPMG. Formal dress but pretty conversational and easy going. Heard back within a couple of days via phone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you worked with a difficult team member   Answer Question

Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ (US)

Interview

Applied online, received email for prep session and interview, 2 back to back 30 min video call with senior staff via MS Teams, gave interview on Friday, heard back via phone on Tuesday

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, went into detial about some of the professional experiences, tell me about a time when questions., Why KPMG, why risk, team work, leadership experience, tell me about a time you convinced someone on a team etc...   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

It was a virtual interview. Had virtual social event the day before with partners, managers, associates and other interns. Played escape room games.
    Had 2 30 minute interview with a director and senior first and then a manager.

Summer Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Phone call from a recruiter from South Africa. In the email it was very vague, and she wanted to just "talk about KPMG". Lot of behavioral questions and some technical about investing.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.