Keg Restaurants Busser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Keg Restaurants Busser Interview Questions

Interviews at Keg Restaurants

2.0

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

First met with the Floor Manager. Was brought into the lounge when restaurant was closed. Afterwards, I met with the Restaurant Manager. We went over my CV and discussed my available hours (I was in school at the time).

Interview Questions

Keg Restaurants Response

28 Feb 2018 – Corporate Training Manager

Thanks for the great review, I'm glad it led to a position!

Other Interview Reviews for Keg Restaurants

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

went in and sat down with the manager and filled in an application form and was asked basic interview questions such as how you will get here and previous experiences. whole interview took around 30 mins with all the paperwork and stuff

Interview Questions

Keg Restaurants Response

24 Jul 2017 – Corporate Training Manager

Thank you for the review, I am sure other Glassdoor users will find it helpful!

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Fairly casual, manager was friendly, questions were easy assuming you prepared bare minimum. I was hired on the spot and returned a week later for orientation and to begin training.

Interview Questions

• Why apply for a bussing position when you have expereience in higher-up positions?   Answer Question

3 Jan 2018 – Corporate Training Manager

Thanks for the great review! I hope other users find it helpful, we're certainly glad the job has workout for you and us!

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

I dropped in on the open interview day (Monday). Had a quick interview with the dining room manager. I was scheduled for a second interview with the lunch manager on Thursday. The next Monday I was called and offered the job.

It’s important to be yourself. Each manager has their own hiring criteria but most Keg managers care about your personality and work ethic. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.