Keg Restaurants Server/Hostess Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Keg Restaurants Server/Hostess Interview Questions

Interviews at Keg Restaurants

2.5

Hostess/Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants in November 2017.

Interview

Very brief interview, approximately 5-7 minutes. The interviewer didn't seem to be interested to get to know me. He didnt even ask me to tell about myself, I had no chance to introduce myself properly since a manager started an interview from "what was your previous job like" question. I was surprised, is it supposed to be like that? Ok. I gave a full answer to that question and mentioned the reason i left that job, but then the interviewer asked the next question like "WHY DID YOU LEAVE THAT PLACE"? At the moment I realized he didnt even listen to me :( Few questions about availability. No eye contact from manager. After couple of minutes the interviewer tried to get rid of me by asking me if I have any questions. At no time i was given an opportunity to reveal my personality. How can you guys understand if a person is suitable for the position or not with this kind of approach? I was prepared well and looked professional by the way. Very disappointed..

Interview Questions

Keg Restaurants Response

3 Jan 2018 – Corporate Training Manager

Thank you for talking the time to write a review. We'd like an opportunity to follow up regarding your experience. Please contact us at humanresources@kegrestaurants.com.

Other Interview Reviews for Keg Restaurants

Server/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

I went to the Keg one afternoon when they were closed with my job application form and was greeted by the service manager who was very friendly and had a nice manner. We sat down, she looked through my application and commented a few things about my skills and work experience. Because the general manager was not in at the moment she gave me her business card telling me to give them a call at the end of the week. The whole process took about 5-10 minutes and it was very pleasant. At the end of the week I gave them a call and scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager and general manager. They asked me the basic questions that you always get on an interview, and some more personal ones.

Interview Questions

Keg Restaurants Response

11 Jul 2017 – Corporate Training Manager

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sure Glasdoor users will find it helpful!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.