Keg Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Keg Restaurants Interview Questions

Interviews at Keg Restaurants

2.2

Server/Bartender Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants.

Interview

Tiered interview that is streamlined. This particular interview was done for a new opening and it was a smooth and easy process. All of the interviewing stag seemed happy to be there’s despite being there for 4 days interviewing for positions.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

I had a first interview with the overall manager and a second with the kitchen manager. id didn't get the job because I was leaving for school in two months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in your life when you've made a split second judgement call that turned out for the best.   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Interview

Attended Job fair, filled out a standard application form listing position I was interested in and past work experiences. Was interviewed by the kitchen manager because I applied for a boh position.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (North York, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

I went to an interview at Novotel Hotel for the new Elmwood Location and the interview process was very comfortable. I loved how easy going all the managers were and the staff were also very friendly. They didn't really ask too many questions but it was more of a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work the Keg?
      Where do you see yourself in 4-5 years from now?   Answer Question

3 Jan 2018 – Corporate Training Manager

Thanks for the good review, I know it will be useful for other Glassdoor users.

Head Hostess Interview

Interview

I went to the open interviews that they have once a week. They will have you fill out a form and then wait for an interview. The managers were warm and friendly. They asked standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous work experience?
      Why do you want to work at the Keg?   Answer Question

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

A standard interview: will make you fill out an application and a manager will move you to the dining room and sit with you at a table to ask you questions one-on-one. Managers are very friendly and will ask personal questions. If they like you, they'll call you for another one. If not, you won't get a phone call. Generally, there will be two interviews but sometimes, there are more.

Interview Questions

Keg Restaurants Response

11 Jul 2017 – Corporate Training Manager

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. Great to hear that you met some of Friendly Managers.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants.

Interview

very serious interview process, it was a little intimidating, had to look very nice for interview because it is a fancy restaurant, they want you to wear heels at work so dress, professionally! asked basic interview questions. I had connections and friends who worked there so i think that is also a reason why i got hired.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

quick and easy interview
    interviewed by the floor manager then another interview right after by AGM
    as long as you are confident and look good you will get hired
    manager explains the policies and origins of the company

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at the keg?
      describe a time where you had to resolve a conflict.   Answer Question

11 Jul 2017 – Corporate Training Manager

Thank you for the feedback. We hope you enjoy working at The Keg in Toronto!

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

I came when they were closed and rang their doorbell because I was told you could get a on the spot interview during their closed hours. As soon as I sat down, the manager did not seem interested me in the slightest.The interview was about 4 minutes long, and he just asked basic questions about my past experiences and how many days a week I could work.

Interview Questions

Keg Restaurants Response

18 May 2017 – Corporate Training Manager

We appreciate your feedback and would love to have an opportunity to talk to you more about it. Please contact humanresources@kegrestaurants.com when you get an opportunity. Our goal is that each... More

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

I dropped in to hand my resume to the manager one afternoon and the manager was there, so I waited for a while and had an interview on the spot. It was a very relaxed environment and everyone seemed friendly and welcoming. After the brief interview, I left my resume with him and he said he would contact me if I received a position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What is your career goal for the future?   Answer Question

18 May 2017 – Corporate Training Manager

Thank you for the review! I'm glad you had a positive experience in your interview process, and that other Glassdoor users will find this helpful.