Keller Williams Interview Questions

Updated 31 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 617 of over 617 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keller Williams

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

3 rounds each an hour long, each round focused on different areas i.e professional goals, personal goals. Also have to take personality assessment to make sure you fit in with culture

Interview Questions
  • Where do you want to be in 5 years Top 3 people you most admire
    Answer Question

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

Very easy, warm, welcoming. If they like you and what you bring to the table they will be quick to offer you help in advancing to the next level. I recommend this place to any new agent

Interview Questions
  • What makes you stand out from everyone else?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Los Angeles, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Welcoming tour of the office and introduction of other agents in the office. Promptly sent an email with upcoming events to mark on a calendar. Followed up after the interview as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Marysville, WA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Just made a quick phone call to set up a meeting. Two hours long, very informative. They pretty much went over what their company is about and it’s history. They mentioned their onboard training, plus the continued training that any agent can take.

Interview Questions
  • No interview questions, you interview them to make sure they are the right fit for you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Venice, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Venice, FL) in Jul 2021

Interview

We reviewed office layout and key employees, reviewed basic employment outline for starting agents. We spent about 30 minutes reviewing training requirements and different aspects of new agent expectations. Discussed support systems for increased productivity

Interview Questions
  • Experience level and current license status

Keller Williams

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

The most inane interview process I have ever been through. First was a personality quiz and phone screening through Indeed, followed by an email questionnaire, then another phone interview. I was told I had to take another personality quiz, and if my results were desirable, there would then be a two hour in-person interview. I could not decide if they were interviewing for an office position or for a role with the CIA.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keller Williams

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

I first had to take an assessment, then a phone interview, then an in-person interview. The assessment was a personality questionnaire, and was really difficult to chose between options and is one of those questionnaires that have you feeling like "is this a trap or trick question"? I was selected for an in-person interview and we spoke in detail about my results on my questionnaire, they were impressed with my experience, knew a previous employer of mine and talked about how highly I was spoke of, and overall it was a great interview. I honestly was shocked when I didn't get the position, so I feel very neutral about my experience. I wish I had some type of feedback as to why I was not chosen. They didn't even respond to my follow up email.

Interview Questions
  • Personality Questionnaire was difficult questions but interesting results.

Keller Williams

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

Met with the brokerage leader and talked for about a half hour about professional history and goals and outlook for real estate career. It was a positive and low pressure experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

I was selected for an initial phone screen, which went well. They described the next steps in the process, then I didn't hear back or receive a confirmation of a rejection.

Interview Questions
  • They asked for: salary expectations, why I'm interested in Keller Williams, description of my prior background, etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was a lengthy and thorough interview. They went over the Assessment that applicants take and other basic interview questions. I was also brought back in for a second interview with multiple people. It took quite a while to hear back too but they were checking references.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you faced confrontation at work and how you handled it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 617 Interviews