Keller Williams Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Keller Williams Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jun 2018

2.3

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Keller Williams (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I met the team leader and had a great conversation about my business. I also had to take a personality test, which was so accurate. I didn't accept right away, because I needed to think about moving firms. They were very patient.

Transaction Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online, a couple days later received email to take DISC Assessment. Was to come in for face to face interview. You can tell he wasn't interested in interviewing me. It was brief and be was rude.

Realtor Interview

Interview

They sat down with me and asked what I was looking to do in my real estate carreer. They also asked what they could do to help me and explained all the training that they have to offer.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you think you can make.   1 Answer

Regional Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Gilbert, AZ (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Received email to set up phone interview. Recruiter want to know about me and my work history. Two days later another email to set up phone interview with Regional director. Also just wanted to know about me and work history.
    Didn’t hear back until I sent follow up email. Then received the generic. We chosen a candidate with a stronger fit. Honestly think they already had their choice just had to interview outside to check off that box.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Three phone interviews.
    Online assessment.
    2.5 hour In person interview to review assessment.
    2 hour in person interview for more in depth communication.
    Finally, asked are you ready to do this? We need your references so we can get this done.
    Seemed like my dream position and I would have nailed it!!
    Loved the interviewers and description of company culture.
    Oh well-- something better must be coming my way!!

Realtor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

Meet with center recruiter to get to know the market place, the admin people and commission split, as well as the mentorship program they offer along with many other educational opportunities for new realtors.

Realtor Interview

Interview

Easy interview, they basically pitch you. At the end they asked me if I wanted to join and I said yes. Overall very easy and smooth process, immediately after saying yes they will sign you up and hand you stacks of paperwrok.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing about this business?   2 Answers

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Columbus, OH (US)).

Interview

Phone Interview as s culture check. In person interview to go over skills. nothing out of the ordinary applied online. they seem to have a high turnover and are wanting people in fast. asked about earliest start date during the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for? described job and asked if thats something your comfortable with?   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Greensboro, NC (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Great people. The person I interviewed with was knowledgeable and friendly. He did not seem rushed and then a top agent there showed me around the whole office. This was a great first contact. As a brand new agent, it’s hard to pick which firm to sign on with. So far Keller Williams has impressed me much more than I expected!

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keller Williams in April 2018.

Interview

Very fast to respond to my application. Got asked for an interview a few days later. The interview itself lasted about 45 minutes-1 hour. The Team Leader had a list of questions to ask, but nothing overly difficult. At the end of the interview, I was asked to take a personality test as soon as possible. The personality test had a time limit, which was a little stressful. We set up a second interview to meet and go over my results. The results were not about how many questions you got correct, but how it describes your personality as an employee. I was told I would hear back the following week, but never received a response even after inquiring if a decision had been made. This was very unprofessional and not a way to run a successful business. There are also no benefits offered.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.