Kellogg Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Kellogg Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Kellogg Company

2.9

Brand Growth Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

Structure was a panel interview of 4 people with 8 situational questions. You were given 10-15 minutes up front to talk about yourself and your experience so a few slide presentation would be great to have

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the person you have helped to develop the most   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied on company website. Received email on phone interview in 1 week. The Process was straightforward. You have to set up interview online. 3-4 weeks process to get in person interview. I was not offered job.

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

First they explained the benefits, which do sound pretty amazing. But after that the interview seemed more like an attack. I don’t want to put too much detail but I definitely didn’t feel good about it... It was like they were paranoid or something.
    Then they got to the behavior questions, asked me one, and as soon as I answered they said, well that’s all the questions I have!!! And ended it very suddenly. Was not surprised I wasn’t asked to come in for an interview but I didn’t want to anymore anyway.

Maintenance Planner Interview

Interview

Got email for phone interview, had phone interview with recruiter and thought everything was good then had to follow up as recruiter barely got in touch with me. Next recruiter was waiting for hiring manager to respond, then I get the rejection email!!! Typical hiring process but think the algorithms will keep good people from being hired. And if your white, you most likely won’t get the chance!!

Interview Questions

Kellogg Company Response

10 Oct 2019 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are very sorry to hear that the communication from our team did not meet your expectations. Your feedback regarding your experience will be passed along to our recruiters so that they can continue to improve the candidate experience in the hiring process.

Please know that Kellogg Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race or any other characteristic protected by law. – Kellogg Talent Acquisition

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

I got a call regarding interviews at my university. Upon stating my interest in interviewing they emailed me details regarding times, dates, and questions they would ask. The documents sent were very helpful for interview prep.

Maintenance Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Grand Rapids, MI (US)).

Interview

Group interview of about 8 to 10 people, managers to coworkers. It wasn't too bad. They go around the table and have preselected questions, they write your answer down and move on to the next question.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a disagreement with a coworker what were the circumstances and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Battle Creek, MI (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I went through 3 different interviews. First with HR, then with the hiring manager and the department director, and lastly with the hiring manager and team members/people I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• We work with customers quite a bit, can you explain a time when a customer was unhappy and may have been rude towards you? How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

The initial phone interview was standard and they asked me a behavioral question
    to let me know that if I get to a live interview that these are the type of questions they are going to ask.
    One question was to do with collaborating and how I used that technique to accomplish something.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to confront an unpleasant customer.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Kansas City, MO (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

First phone interview with recruiter. When the interview started, it was hard to hear the recruiter. I apologized and would ask her to repeat the questions. She would restate the question in the same tone but did nothing to improve the call quality. Overall, by the time interview was done I was frustrated with the recruiter. I'm not disappointed that I didn't get a second interview.

Temporary Student Support - Continuous Improvement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Grand Rapids, MI (US)).

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR and someone from the Quality team. The next day they called and requested an in person interview. That interview was with the same two people from the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Briefly run through your resume and talk about some of the high points.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to improve a process but were given limited resources to do so.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.