Kerry Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 265 of over 265 interviews

Recruitment Agency7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Kerry

Application

I interviewed at Kerry

Interview

1 stage interview with presentation, topic given in advance, followed by competency based questions and questions on existing experience. Etc. Conducted by HR and Quality personnel. Lasted approximately 1 hr

Interview Questions
  • Relevant experience Knowledge of the company Competency based questions in line with Kerry goals
    Answer Question

Kerry

Application

I interviewed at Kerry

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview with a group of other potential hires. Interviews had a mix of personal and situational questions. Process was run well by recruiter team.

Interview Questions
  • Challenge you have faced and how you overcame it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kerry (Salisbury, MD) in Jul 2021

Interview

Web interface Had very long periods between communication from the company Seemed eager to move and then never called Big company that seems to be too big to move quickly Lots of potential but seemed confused

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrigaline

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry (Carrigaline) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interviewers had both same surname and spoke to each other unprofessionally throughout the interview. The plant manager was nicer of the two as the other guy loved the sound of his own voice and loved massaging his own ego throughout the process. He was more interested in catching out a candidate with his assumptions and questions to make himself feel more superior other than wanting to have a nice interview experience. Had 10+ interviews for other organisations and this interview was by far the worst treatment I have witnessed in an interview process. Had no interest in the candidate just looking to make himself feel better it seemed. Very disappointing as I thought Kerry would be an excellent place to work. However as this role required to report to this guy conducting the interview. Common sense was to stay clear of this position as my gut feeling was that these people would make your working life hell. On plus side made me realise how pleasurable other interviewers were after this awful experience and accepted an offer from a competitor . Also they asked lots of questions which were not related to anything outlined on job spec. Kerry Group I would recommend train managers how to be professional and learn simple common courtesy before letting them interview professional candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kerry

Application

I interviewed at Kerry

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Originally met during an online career fair. Moved into a single phone interview with typical questions. Followed by a group interview with other candidates to see how each member worked in a small team.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a co-worker. How did you handle the situation?

Kerry

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kerry

Interview

It was a good experience and hiring manager was friendly and very welcoming. She explained about the role and company background and her expectations etc. It was good conversation with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kerry (Dublin, Dublin) in May 2021

Interview

45minutes. Some complex questions followed by housekeeping questions. Extremely relaxed and friendly. Made to feel very comfortable and hence it was very easy to talk to the interviewers. All dealing have been above pleasant and so professional I couldn't find any fault!

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you made a promise or commitment to someone and weren't able to fulfil the promise. What did you do to rectify it.
  • Strengths and weaknesses
  • Tell us a bit about yourself

Kerry

Application

I interviewed at Kerry

Interview

The interview felt like a normal conversation and was not uncomfortable in any way. A few tough questions, but was enjoyable overall. Make sure to prepare adequately! Relax and talk

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kerry

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kerry

Interview

I initially applied online. A recruiter contacted me for a screening. A few days later, I interviewed with the hiring manager. A week after that, I interviewed with a teammate. Everyone was super friendly, especially the HR rep.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions - describe a time when you had to make a tough decision, share a time when a project was behind schedule, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kerry (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2021

Interview

Easy going initially with some competency based questions popped in. Difficult to interpret how the interview went as it was online. Preparation is key especially regarding questions related to problem solving etc.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your experience so far and how you would benefit the team?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 265 Interviews