Kinetic IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

2.0

Sort:

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kinetic IT (Perth, Western Australia).

Interview

Very relaxed, completely non technical interviews. First with a HR rep to go over basic company culture and to see if you 'fit' the Kinetic IT way. Second interview with two Operations Managers with standard where/when/how have you demonstrated XYZ. Expected specific technical questions on IT technology/processes but they are more focused on personality/experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stressful situations? Give an example.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinetic IT (Melbourne) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was smooth and quick. HR staffs and other interviewers were friendly and approachable. Overall it was great experience. Technical interview was easy to crack. Behavioural interview was also easy and straight forward. As you know yourself.

Service Desk Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kinetic IT (Perth, Western Australia).

Interview

I applied online from Seek. They called me for a brief phone interview and invited me to come to an assessment center. The assessment was a group interview followed by a team building exercise where we split into groups and built bridges out of various items using a fixed budget. After that there were 1-on-1 technical and HR interviews. At that time I was offered an opportunity for a different role that was a better fit. This was followed by two more interviews with management from the department I ended up working with.
    The interviewers were always knowledgeable and helpful. The process wasn't difficult and it took some time because of the extra interviews. But I ended up placed in a really interesting role that was a really good fit.

Interview Questions

• The main technical question involved finding an out of the box workaround for a hypothetical service desk caller who needed to get a document printed quickly but some of the equipment in their office is broken. There was a diagram. It's too much to put here but it wasn't overly difficult.   Answer Question

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darwin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kinetic IT (Darwin) in April 2013.

Interview

Group interview with lots of role play
    We had a task to build something and we were timed

We also had to fill out customer service type questions

I also had a regular HR and IT interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kinetic IT.

Interview

Group interview followed by one-on-one interviews. One with an HR person and one with the Service Desk manager. Mostly asked about previous customer service experience along with a couple of basic IT knowledge questions.

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kinetic IT (Sydney (South Africa)) in July 2015.

Interview

big promises are made during the interview round straight up.
    Talks about the company background and then a group activity.
    Gets sent over for one on one technical interview and HR interview.
    Technical interview wasn't technical and the hr interview was just okay.

Interview Questions

• Technical round involved
      what is an IP address, DHCP and scenarios based technical question for, which the answers they were expecting was so stupid
      The scenario based involved the printer/scanner is not working and someone needs to send ASAP
      User is unable to print, help the person   1 Answer

Prefer to Not Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kinetic IT (Perth, Western Australia).

Interview

The interview process included 2 face to face interviews plus a phone interview. The interviewers were very nice and welcoming. The offices were also clean and professional. There was about a week between each part of the process but the recruiter did keep in touch by phone and email.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kinetic IT (Perth, Western Australia) in June 2016.

Interview

Two interviews - one with HR and one with the new manager. The HR screening interview was very relaxed and it was one on one. The second interview was very friendly and helped with questions along the way. The interview was definitely a positive experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Willing to negotiate salary.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinetic IT (Perth, Western Australia) in January 2015.

Interview

Group interview where you play with balloons and playdoah making a bridge - KIT thinking they are smart finding leaders in the group who lead the charge to make this bridge.

A technical aspect where they asked you something a 7 year old could answer - " If the CEOs computer dies, and he has a document on a USB where could he print it from ? 1. The Printer 2. The coffee machine

Senior Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kinetic IT (Perth, Western Australia) in June 2012.

Interview

Apply, receive a call 2 months later, group interview by HR, receive phone call a month later, offering a choice of 2 locations, sent contract in mail, non negotiable.

Interview Questions

• Build a bridge out of pasta and paper   1 Answer

Negotiation

They wouldn't negotiate, their way or the highway.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.