King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology

2.6

MS Interview

Anonymous Employee in China, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (China, LA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

it is a online process, consisting 2 parts, 1 academic interview, another interview is about life. The interview process is comfortable and easy, while it requires preparation for the academic interview.

Mater's Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

You get two interviews one technical about your field from the professor who you will work with and another one from the admission office. The one from the admission office is very easy not a lot of tricky questions. The technical one you will pass it if you were a good student, not very tricky and requires basic knowledge of your field of study.

Staff Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview with HR, direct manager, and HR manager. The most important one is with your departmental manager. All interviews are skype based, and there was not too much technical questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why you want to work for KAUST?
      2. Where do you see yourself in the following 5-10 years?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Good very good good good good very very very very it was a good experience and good session interviewer was good person nice place and work environment and and and

BDA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bergen op Zoom (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (Bergen op Zoom (Netherlands)) in July 2019.

Interview

It was too average they asked me about basic sales questions.HR was too friendly and easy going. Good communication skills and experience checkup took place good skills.however at the end it took me 7 days to inform the results and I was onboarded finally !

Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in July 2019.

Interview

Great, You have to be prepared to give best shot in short time . You will be asked technical questions. there will be three interviews. and every word u utter matters. It is overall good expereicnce

PhD Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daegu (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (Daegu (South Korea)).

Interview

I had a Skype interview with the professor. He was very friendly and discussed my cv with me along with which area I was willing to work on. I told him about my Background in Mechanical Engineering fields and subjects

Interview Questions

• He asked me about my background experience in the field   Answer Question

Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (Beirut (Lebanon)) in February 2019.

Interview

Academic interview : it's the first interview of the application process. i might or might not do the other 2 interviews: personal interview which is usually done by the admissions office over Skype and face to face usually done in Dubai)

Interview Questions

• What is your academic background?
      what type of research do you want to do if you come here?
      which professor would you like to work with
      why KAUST?
      why EnSE department?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology in January 2019.

Interview

The first interview was academic and it was on skype about one and half hours was not easy nor difficult but the interviewer was very professional and friendly I was nervous a little bit and she calmed me down.

Master Student Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.

Interview

2 interviews, one for technical knowledge on the major, and the other for overall fitness at KAUST. Very nice people, and interview is very smooth (over Skype). After which, you will only need to get an advisor to continue on your project.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about my major background, as well as some test questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.