Klarna Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Klarna Interview Questions

Interviews at Klarna

2.9

Content Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna.

Interview

After applying, I was sent an automated email that asked me to take a logic test. I was instructed to take a few practices tests before I took that real test, which I did. Overall, I spent 45 min to an hour preparing. I took the test and received an automated email stating that I passed the exam...And that's it. I never heard back.

If you're going to have someone waste an hour of their time on your test, it's appropriate to send them a form rejection letter, at the very least. Horrible experience. The IQ test should have tipped me off from the start.

Interview Questions

• A series of logic question that ask you to determine the pattern of dots.   1 Answer

Commercial Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Klarna in April 2020.

Interview

Klarna requires all candidates to pass a 15 min. timed online logic test, even for positions in sales and business development. Basing hiring decisions on this type of testing raised a red flag for me, knowing that the skills and intelligence needed to excel in this role have nothing to do with performance on this type of limited test. It was disappointing to learn that Klarna’s hiring practice is so antiquated. They will miss out on great candidates with this narrow approach to recruiting.

Creative Content Publisher Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Klarna (New York, NY (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I applied online for this role on 3/31/2020, took and PASSED their rather intense online logic test a week later on 4/6/2020. I ended not hearing anything from their recruiting team for over a month until today 5/20/2020 when I got a form rejection email saying, "Thank you for showing interest in Klarna. Unfortunately we ended up making an offer to a candidate who signed and accepted as of today. This job is no longer available. You are more than welcome to apply for other roles on our career site, which suit your background. "

Umm, NO THANKS. NEVER, EVER AGAIN will I apply for an opening at Klarna if this is how you treat your candidates who take the time and energy to submit an application, sit for your annoying logic test—which has no bearing on a person's ability to perform in this role nor is it any proper reflection of the years of experience and expertise that you have obviously chosen to ignore. Klarna can't even be bothered to have a human being reach out to candidates who are highly qualified and bring a wealth of value to the table. What a waste of my time and energy.

Audience Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Klarna (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The process seems lengthy but I was cooperative. You take a logic test, then speak with a recruiter, then logic test again supervised by a different recruiter. If you move forward, they have 2 other steps: blocks 1 and 2. Block 1 is when you speak with a member of the team and the manager. I only reached up to this level.

The member of the team I spoke with was really sweet and inviting. She even said that I was her favorite so far for the role. The manager, however, is on the contrary which was baffling. He butt in right when I was finishing with my first conversation, gave no intro whatsoever. He wasn’t prepared at all and was just quizzing me and focusing on my weaknesses, throwing attitude at me and making faces for no reason. In the middle of it, I was already turned off. He didn’t try to get to know me at all. What a shame. I never felt discouraged and stepped on after an interview I spent house excited about and preparing for. He’s the worst interviewer I’ve ever come across.

It may just be a mismatch in my case but I lost a really good opportunity because of someone arrogant. Was it a personal attack towards me? Was he just not having a good day? Bad sleep? We don’t know. What a shame.
    Please provide interview training to your managers who clearly have little to no experience. Ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• Why? What does that mean? How about that, what do you mean? Can you give an example?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna in March 2020.

Interview

Online pattern recognition test 18 questions in 15 minutes fairly simple.
    No surprise, so many negative reviews. They just do not care. If you are planning to apply I would suggest do not waste time.
    Advice to Klarna: consider treating candidates as humans, it wont hurt.

Brand Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Klarna.

Interview

The talent recruiter was transparent and outlined each step of the process.

Step 1- Logic test with dots on a checkered background. You must guess the 4th sequence and have 4 answers to choose from. 18 questions in 15 minutes. Be prepared to think fast!
    Step 2- Block 1 Interview- questions about your skill set. The interviewer didn't really ask me about Klarna's principles.
    Step 2 cont'd- Block 1 Bar Raiser- know Klarna's principles and have examples prepared with numbers and percentages.

I believe there is an additional interview, but I didn't make it to that step.

Developer Interview

Interview

Phone screen followed by an in-person interview. The in person included a technical exam. Met with multiple people in the company. Everyone was friendly and accommodating. Did a great job representing the company

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Klarna (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Sent in CV and cover letter. Made the tests. Have not received any feedback in 17 days, even tough it said in email that one will receive a call no matter what. The position were part time.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Klarna in November 2019.

Interview

They sent me a logical IQ test with 18 questions. A day after taking the test I got an email that they will continue with other candidates. It made me feel uncomfortable and I think a lot of people feel the same way. Also, I am a designer, they should look at my portfolio instead. Maybe they should consider changing this practice, as it leaves you with kind of a bad taste for the company.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied through linkedin/ website and sent link for online logic test - not too tricky but recommend a little bit practice prior to taking test. Contacted for phone interview following logic test, consisted of behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.