Kony Associate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Kony Associate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Everything went fine
First asked me to introduce about myself
And later discussed about my project as well as skills
They have tested in many areas.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was OK. 2 technical interviews and 1 Manager and 1 HR interview. They mailny concentrated on efficiency of algorithm as well as logic. They encouraged me to write the code efficiently.They have tested in many areas.Mainly they asking about the Algorithms and Datastructures.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

it is a 5 round interview which has aptitude coding and 3 personal interview rounds
    written test has
    aptitude
    mathematics
    technical questions

main concentration is on data structures and algorithms

Good company

prepare well

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

The interview process was OK. There was an online test on the basis of which shortlisting was done.It was followed up by the PPT(pre placement talk) , 2 technical interviews and 1 HR interview. The management of the interview rounds were not so good as all the interview rounds were happening simultaneously and not in a proper organised manner.

Interview Questions

• The online test included 2 sections - aptitude and coding. The technical interviews focussed largely on problem solving with strings, data structures and a bit of database management system. I was also asked to write an algo on BST.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Rigorous Technical Interviews. Had 3 technical interviews after the regular aptitude and coding rounds. Concentrated on the approach of the applicant rather than whether he gets the appropriate answer or not.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

first round was written, then selected students were called for two technical rounds then students who cleared these two rounds were called for HR round. Questions were easy and mainly from data structures.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Chandigarh (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was divided into 4 rounds..
    1. Online technical and aptitude round
    2.Technical Interview 1- We were asked to make codes on a sheet of paper using Data Stuructures
    3.Technical interview 2- Some codes regarding trees and hashing were asked
    4.HR interview

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panaji (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Panaji (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview was held in the college campus. The selection process consisted of:
    1) Online coding round - Question based on stacks and ques to be completed in the language of our choice
    2) Face to face technical round
    3) HR round

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

There are four rounds 1. Written test( Coding and Aptitude and English)2. Group Discussion 3. Technical Round 4. Psychometric Test 5. HR Round. Once we clear all rounds, they will 2-3 months training with certification test.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kony (Chandigarh (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

3 rounds of interview 2 tech and one HR 1st round was aptitude and reasoning and coding. Coding consists of 3 coding ques on the cocubes platform.
    Out of 400 only 16 were selected and than we had offcampus interview.

Interview Questions

• Reverse the string and write the code.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.