Kony Associate Tech Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Kony Associate Tech Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

1 Interview Review

Associate Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Orlando, FL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Initially I had a phone interview with the HR staff discussing my past experience and in general what my job role would cover. Next I had a technical interview with a manager reviewing my past experience with REST, AJAX, Web services. Then I had 2 more interviews with Kony Leadership reviewing what I know about the role, what to expect, what type of training I would receive, and other general questions about past experience and how I would handle managing teams overseas. Lastly I was invited to an in person interview that included a more in-depth technical interview with whiteboard and another soft-skills interview that included the Kony development process.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage the time difference between working with employees in India in addition to handling workload in the US.   Answer Question
  • Preform a sort of your choice on a linked list.   Answer Question
  • How would you design a mobile application that allowed you to purchase movie tickets?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.