Kony Business Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Kony Business Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online. The first three interviews were all done via telephone. The last round interview was at Kony's headquarter in Austin. The final round was a face to face with three different members of Kony's sales team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn by a recruiter at Kony, he then asked to set up a phone interview where he introduced the company, the role, and asked me some basic questions about my experience and what I was looking for in my future career. I was then asked to schedule a second phone interview with the Sales Director and had a very friendly, more thorough conversation with him, he asked me some specifics about my current position and what challenges I faced in that role. My final interview was in person in the Austin, TX office where I met with three different employees, they were all very friendly and transparent about the position, and I was given the opportunity to tour the office.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

There was a four-step process where it began with a initial 15-20 minute phone call with a recruiter, then a second 30-minute phone call with a member on the BDR sales team. Afterwards was an onsite interview with several members from the sales team and then a mock sales pitch phone call followed a few days after. The BDR who was conducting the call and the recruiter made sure to provide me with all necessary information I needed to be successful during my pitch. The role-playing lasted for around 15 minutes and the BDR ended the call with next steps. The recruiter contacted me the same day with offer information. Overall the process was very smooth and took less than 3 weeks!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.